Chapter 1

(NOT A FAN FIC OK lol its for the sake of TAY aka ISIS.....also working on title art)

A figure ran at the speed of light making him impossible to see in the darkness.He ran by all kinds of buildings and street lights.People just seemed frozen in wonder of who was.

He soon went by a dark alley jumping off a wall of a building to the other and continuing.He made it atop looking down on the city with a smile as soon a person walked to his side.

"Sure looks like your up late"The person said.

"The city never sleeps"The other guy replied.

"Well your gonna have to sleep someday or Alondra won't stop worrying about you"The person said.

"She'll be ok and I'll be ok"The guy replied.

"Well alright"The person said.

They just looked above to the stars.

Her eye shined suddenly golden as a flash of faint rainbow lines filled the small right corner of her eye.

The stars suddenly turned like the milky way but with all turned beautiful color that no human could ever imagine.

The guy and the person suddenly noticed that as the person just smiled joining the guy.

(Mt.Justice 12:00 P.M)

"NO THIS IS URGENT"Impulse said as Nightwing just ignored him turning around to the computer.Aqualad,who was standing beside him,just took a look at what he was doing.

"Its illogical and I'm not to sure if you even made it sound true"Nightwing replied.

Impulse just facepalmed as he shook his head.

Blue suddenly flew in.

"I think you guys need to see something"Blue said leading Nightwing,Impulse,and Aqualad outside.All but Impulse were awed and frozen in amazement.

"Ohhh yeah it sounds so unrealistic"Impulse said as he crossed his arms.

"But.....how"Aqualad said.

"I noticed them change as I was on my way home"Blue said lowering to the ground.

A sudden hawk came by.It was strange red on its back but white on its belly with red polka dots around.It had a point of fur on its back of its head and black on the bottom of its eyes.

It landed by a branch nearby.

Everybody justed turned to the strange bird.

"Haven't you ever seen a hawk"It replied.

Everybody gave confused looks.

"Ohhhh I shouldn't have said that but I thought perhaps you were friends with well....another team."The hawk replied.

"Why is the bird talking"Impulse said.

"I really need to sleep"Nightwing replied.

"What do you mean by another team."Aqualad said.

"Heroes with one of the greatest powers depending on their personalities but aren't you the leader of your team"The hawk said.It did have a bit of a fancy accent.

"Yes"Aqualad said.

"I think you'd be great as a friend of Panda and I'm not telling you her real name just yet"It said.

"What do you mean by the greatest powers and their personalities"Blue said.

"Just run into them and no way you won't sew how powerful they are although if you attack one of the members the leader won't like that"It said.

"Do you know anything about the stars"Aqualads final question was.

"Oh the most wonderful thing they have in their hearts.A power the leader creates from passion and love.Her eyes are just amazing when such power is in her but now I guess I got to go so GOODNIGHT"It said soon lifting into air and flying into the sky full of stars.

It suddenly shined white becoming a great shiny red star above the sky.

"Yup I need sleep"Nightwing said leaving.

(Here's your prolque....totally spelled that right...but anyways as you guessed they...just THEY will meet but uh hoped you like this chapter it helps like ALOT if you do and may you have a blessed day Panda OUT....I guess that spoiled somewhat but you already know problably and I'm working on the title art so sorry for dat)