Chapter 4 -Why had everything gone wrong

The skies turned gray as it began to rain.Tay walked along the sidewalk with her head down and Matthew wrapping his arm around her.

They entered in their home.TalonFlame looked sad as he noticed Tay was and Alondra wasn't with them.

There stood Batman as Tay sat on the couch ignoring him and just turning on the TV.

Matthew looked at the floor.

"We've failed I'm sorry"Matthew said.

"Where's the Team"Batman replied.

"The Reach has them and.....Alondra but she's on their side"Matthew said looking at the floor.

Cesar came from his room looking worried at Matthew.

"I'm sorry we tried at our best"Matthew said rembering they had gone to help but Black was to strong and Alondra had even beat them.

"My....sister"He said.Cassidy came by soon joining Tay giving her a hug to comfort her.

"I'm sure she didn't mean it we'll get revenge on them"She whispered.

"Alondra...betrayed us"Cesar said looking lost.Batman nodded.

"I'll report this to the Justice League"He said leaving the home.

"What will we do without our leader"Matthew replied.

"I'll lead for now, as a brother I must be as backup"Cesar said.

"Alright will I think we're going to have some rest"Cassidy replied as she and Tay went to there room.

"Your lucky my brother got defeated and lost his powers or otherwise we would also have him as another betrayer"Matthew said soon shutting  of the Tv and going to his room he also shared on a bunkbed with Alondra.

Cesar looked at his hands as TalonFlame got on his shoulder.His eyes turned all colors of the raindow each one having its own shine.

"You posses the same power as Alondra.When it comes to a fight there's no power stronger than other.I'm sorry for your sister"He said.

"Its alright but even if I have to I will use my strongest attacks against her no matter what sister or not"He said.

TalonFlame soon went into where Matthew.He's opened the door although struggling.

Matthew was sitting on his bed on his phone.Cesar left into his room.

TalonFlame just flew into Alondra's bed.

He just went to bed.

"Im just dont know what went.......wrong"Matthew said putting his phone away.

The night went silent but the Reach still was active.

(Reach ships)

Blue just kept giving death glares at Alondra as she looked at him back.

"Why do you look at me like that"Alondra said.

"I wouldnt if you wouldnt have betrayed us but youll see what youll get when im out of here"Blue growled.

Black chuckled.

"Like ever"He said back not even facing him.

"Dont you ever get tired"Alondra said.

"of what"Black replied.

"Like sleepy"Alondra said.

Black shook his head.

"Oh.......ok"Alondra said.