Unexpected Visitor

Percy's POV
I was eating breakfast in my home. Reading the news paper. When I finished my breakfast, I washed the bowl out. When I finished that, I went outside to meditate. After four hours of meditation, I went for a walk in the woods. I was following the trail when I saw a girl passed out on the ground. Auburn hair. Lady Artemis. She was covered in cuts and gashes - golden Ichor seeping from. Probably a goddess. Well, I can't just leave her here. That wouldn't be right.

Artemis' POV
I woke up in a house. Groggily, I sat up. I saw a cup of nectar on a nightstand, I drank it all down. I got up and walked out of the room I was in, to see a boy about 17 years old, sitting at a table drinking... is that blood? "You're awake. Why have you come here Lady Artemis?" "What's that you're drinking?" I asked. "Animal blood. You didn't answer my question. Why are you here?" As he repeated himself, he faced me. Those eyes. They're golden. I went in to punch him, but he stopped time. "Don't try that again." he said.
When he unfroze time I looked into his eyes. I felt my cheeks heat up, I looked away so he wouldn't notice. When I looked up, he looked down hoping I wouldn't notice him blushing.