Chapter one

☯ Louis' POV ☯

I walk out of my garage early Sunday morning, Skateboard in hand. I ride my board daily.

As I ride past a few houses, I come to one that brings me great happiness. The nerd's house. Harry Styles. He's so fucking hot. I caught him staring out his window at me a few times. His blush is just so cute.

But I know he doesn't like me, because there are no known gay guys at our school. That's because nobody knows I'm gay..

As I'm riding I slow down to see if Harry will appear. I look at his window, the only one upstairs.

Then, he's there. I smile and wave like I'm not screaming on the inside. He smiles and a blush creeps onto his face.

His face goes white and he looks down. I follow his eyes and realize he's shirtless. I giggle and let my eyes sit there.

He has tattoos, which makes him sexier. He finally waves back. He notices I'm staring and smirks as my eyes meet his. Somehow I am almost at a complete stop. I feel myself blush as I push the board again to speed up. I facepalm as i keep riding. That. Was. Horrible.

❁ Harry's POV ❁

I wake up bright and early Sunday morning.

I take a shower and fix my hair before Louis rides his board. Is it weird that I know the exact hour he rides? (PS IT'S NINE.)

Annnywho, I hurry up and appear at my window at the perfect timing. Louis is riding past really slow and staring at my window. He waves and I realize that I'm shirtless. I look down, seeing that my always hidden tattoos are showing.

I look at Louis, and see that he is staring at my body. That gives me a sudden surge of confidence. I give him my side smirk and lift an eyebrow.

His face gets extremely red and he smiles as he rides away. I hurry and open my window and lean out to see him hit himself in the face. I laugh as I shut my window.

That. Was. Amazing!

I know I shouldn't get my hopes up, I'm the only gay at our school, but no one knows.

AN! THIS WAS WAYY BETTER BUT IT DELTED SO I STARTED OVER UGH. UPDATING SOON. X.