Chapter One

Allie's P.O.V

"Allie, babe, wake up." Mike shook me in an attempt to wake me up. Obviously it worked.

"Mikey," I mumbled and opened one eye.

I heard his giggle and felt him wrap his arms around me.

"It's 11." He replied.

"And?" I turned around and snuggled my face into his chest, smelling his cologne. Ahhhhhhhhhh.

"And it's time to wake up."

"Why?"

"It's almost time for the family picnic!" He said, sitting up and dragging me with him.

I let out a groan and stood up. I stretched and walked into the bathroom.

"Where ya going cutie?" Mikey asked.

"To piss," I said shutting the door. I heard Michael start laughing his ass off.

After we got ready, Mike and I walked out to his car. He grabbed his favorite Green Day CD and played it. The first song was American Idiot. He started banging his head to the beat. I played the air drums.

"DON'T WANNA BE AN AMERICAN IDIOT!" I screamed.

The rest of the car ride consisted of basically that. We pulled into the park parking lot (hehe) and saw the Clifford family sitting on a blanket next to mine. We stepped out the car and greeted everyone. Once we all got settled we started passing out food. I took one of my grapes and threw it at Michael and it hit his fore head. I laughed at Mike looked at me with an evil look. I stood up an ran while I was still laughing. I ran fast, but Mikey was faster. He grabbed my waist and I screamed as he spun me around. He set me laying down on the ground and straddled me.

"Ya think this is funny?" He said smirking.

I giggled and nodded.

"Alright. Guess you just need to see how funny this actually is.." And with that, he started to tickle my sides. I screamed and flailed my legs.

" But it's okay ya still love me, right?" i managed through giggles. Mike leaned down and kissed me.

"Of course." Then starTED TO TICKLE ME AGAIN.

He finally stopped then gave me a piggy back ride back the picnic.

"Y'all are just to fucking cute." My mom said when he set me down then pulled me into his lap.