An Ecounter

A/N:I hope you like my story:) This is my first book and I had a hard time writing it.
  Shin Ara's P.O.V(Point Of View)

I woke up from the sound of my alarm clock.It's the day I'll move in to another school.I hope this time I'll live a normal highschool life.
But I won't get my hopes up ,not again.

"Uuuuh' I groaned as I stand up.My arms still hurt because of the bruises due from the bullying.I took a bath and dressed my self with a white t-shirt with pants.I've always been teased beacuse of my "horrible"sense of fashion but I just don't wanna wear skirts that are super short like other girls.

I got downstairs with my bag.And the smell of bacons and pancakes hit me . "Good morning dear" grandma said with a big smile "Good morning" I said as I kissed her cheek and sat at one of
the chairs.

I ate really fast because I realized I was going to be late for my first day of school. As I was eating grandma asked me something.

"Dear why do you have bruises?"grandma asked in a worried tone. I didn't actually told my grandparents about the bullying I didn't want them to worry and I just tried to hide it .

"Oh that u-uum well you see ... I accidentally got hit by a soccer ball in my old school" I just thought that right in the spot . I don't
actually play soccer because I hate sports . I'm so smart.

"Oh is that what happenned be careful Ara dear"Yes!! She belived it.

"I will "I said  and then I realize I was about to be late for school ."Goodbye grandma love u " I said as I  ran out of the house.
As I was running I didn't look where I was going and I hit my head
at something or someone "Ouch"i said while rubbing my forehead"Hey couldn't you look where you're going" someone said with a low tone .I looked up and was about to say something ."I'm verry so-" I was startled.

His face was very handsome he looks like he's a living bunny.And
I didn't realized I was staring before he said something.

"What are you looking at?"he said with a cold angered voice.It sent shivers down my spine. He's really angry. Even though he looks like an angel his attitude isn't angelic at all.And I realized I
was about to be late for school.

"Well arent you rude? " I said while glaring at his oh so beautiful face.

"What did you just say?"he said venom and anger dripping from his tone.The old me should have been scared,but no I'm not the old me anymore.I'm not gonna hide and run away.

I won't.
I'm not afraid.
Not anymore.

"Didn't you hear what I just said. I said you were rude.Now excuse me I don't have time to talk to rude arrogant people"I said as I saw his shocked face.

I didn't wait for his reply as I run to my new school.

Skip the running 

I was infront of the gates of my new school and I had mix
feelings .Anxiety,fear,and ,depression.I remembered all of my
memories at my old school or should I say nightmares .

I was scared to be hurt again.But I still have little hope.Just little.
As I shake my head to get that thought away from me . I took a deep breath and walked inside.

A/N:I hope you liked my story .