My New School

Shin Ara's P.O.V ( Point Of View)

As I walk inside I see other people with their friends.I wish I had friends.

I walked to the Principal's Office to get my schedule.I opened the room to see a middle -aged woman typing in her desk.

"U-uum excuse me"I said a little nervous.The middle-aged woman
looked way from her computer to look at me.

"Oh! You must be the new trasfer student"she walked to me with a smile. "My name is Kim Min Soo but you can call me Ms. Kim"

"It's nice to meet you my name is Shin Ara"I said as I bowed and smiled at her.

"Oh I almost forgot "she said going to her desk and opening one of the drawers and getting a pice of paper."Here's your schedule and your class"She said and give it to me.

"Thank you"I said as I bowed again. "No need to be formal"she said. "Sorry"I said as I said bowed once more. She chuckled at my actions."You don't need to bow to me and you better hurry to your class or your going to be late".

"Thank you again Ms. Kim"I said and walked out of the principal's room.As I was walking around the hallways to find my class I saw
a group of girls which I presumed was the queens of this school.
Their face was caked up with makeup and I realised they were bullying another student. I didn't realize I was glaring at them aswell.

"Hey NERD!!!!!!! WHAT ARE YOU STARING AT!!!"the girl said as she walked to me with her minions. And the bullied girl ran away.

"I'm sorry for staring at your ugly face "I said as I gave her a annoyed expression.Her face was fuming with anger she looks like she's going to blow up.She walked to me and was about to slap me and I was  ready for pain to hit me but I didn't felt anything. Nothing at all.

I heard girls yelling and sreaming at something or someone.

"JUUNGKOOK OPPA MARRY ME!!!!"
"JIMIN YOU LOOK SO CUTE!!"
"JIN !!!!!!!!!!!"

All of the girls yelled. It was hurting my ears their yells are REALLY loud. I wanted to see what the heck they were yelling at. As I moved closer to the crowd I saw a group of 6 handsome young men. Oh that's why they were yelling at the fucking hallways."Typical fangirls" I said as I scoffed.
But I noticed someone familiar.

I looked closer to see who it was.........

It.......

Was.........

THE GUY WHO I BUMPED INTO

I didn't know that he studies here . His uniform is a little bit diffrent. That's why I assumed he was from a diffrent school.I'm not suprised  that this guy is the one of the popular guys.Hopefully
he doesn't remember me because I don't want to have a enemy at
my first day.

"Oh yeah my classroom I still don't know where it was" I said while looking at my watch. " AND I'M LATE" Realization hit me
like a truck and I started running.

After a few minutes I still haven't found my class and I'm already late."Dammit! Why is this school so big"I said in frustration and read the paper again. I was walking while reading the paper that I didn't notice my sourroundings.

I bumped into someone and fell again  .Well isn't this a lucky day I bumped into someone twice, almost got slapped by a girl ,I'm late for class, and I might have a enemy at this school.
Great,just great.

I groaned in pain and stood up. As I raised my head to apologize to the person  I saw an angel.His face was really cute and he
looked like a anime character.

Wait Ara your late  for class you need to hurry so you have no time  to stare at his beautiful face.

'I'm very sorry for bumping into you" I said as I bowed.

"It's okay I wasn't looking where was I going too" he said in a deep voice. May I mention that his voice is deeper than the ocean and his the exact opposite of the one that I bumped into near the schoolgates that may become my enemy.

"Anyways why are you not in class right now"he asked

"Oh I'm a transfer student and I'm having trouble finding my class"I said with a smile.
"And why aren't you in class" I asked.

"Well .... I woke up late"he said while rubbing the back of his neck
ang giving me a sheepish smile.

" I'll help you find your class then" he said as he gave me rectangular box smile.

I gave him the paper with my schedule."Looks like were classmates"he said "Follow me I 'm going to show you to our class

As we were walking around the halls he asked me a quetion."Anyways whats your name?"He asked

"Its Shin Ara whats yours?"I asked.

"Its Kim Taehyung. We better hurry or else Ms. Lee's going to get mad"He said as we run around the hallways.

He's a cute boy