Sidebar - I

Theodore L. Foster (17)

 Foster (17)

Race: Human

Appearance: He has almond-shaped golden brown eyes, and light hazel hair. He is 5'5 ft and weighs 130 lbs.

Personality: Theo is a very intelligent person who values knowledge and wisdom over anything else. His most dominant personality trait is his perceptiveness, almost nothing escapes his watchful gaze. Theo is incredibly skilled at reading people's body language sometimes able to predict what said person might do before it happens. This is because he makes in-depth and insightful observations of others and collects and organizes that data to formulate accurate predictions based on his knowledge of the person. He is often seen on the sidelines of a social event to observe others rather than interacting with them. His second most prominent personality trait is his curiosity. Due to his curiosity, he seems to be attracted to anything new or different that might challenge him intellectually, however, on the same coin if it seems too easy then it becomes boring. He is highly knowledgeable in a variety of topics, and his creativity tends to lead him to like physiology and philosophy over more logical sciences such as physics or computer science, though he is proficient and excels at all of them. Another important trait of his is his sensitivity, mix in with perceptiveness, he is able to read nearly everyone like an open book. With both his intellectual-based intuition and feeling-based intuition he is very in tune with himself and his environment. He is also pretty sensitive, he has a hard time controlling his emotions, especially his fear and sadness to a point that it overwhelms him and takes control of his mind. Some other traits that Theo has are being unsentimental during serious moments, being able to put feelings and emotions to the side, and relying purely on logic and intelligence. He is also very self-sufficient, due to his intelligence he believes that he can do anything on his own which leads him to value his autonomy and privacy, however, this also leads him to ask little of others. With his vast knowledge of various topics and his creative nature, Theo is inventive in creating unconventional ideas and solutions. He is very self-aware of himself and of others, especially about their feelings which he tries to understand, however, he tends to understand emotions through logic.

**********

Lucas Keaton (18)