Chapter 22~pt.2

TAEHYUNG's POV

Last night was weird. She told me everything about her life and now I can't help but worrying about her.

We were celebrating our last day of the stupid house on fire but actually thanks to our ex-history teacher's house, we wouldn't be staying at RORA's house.

I saw her drinking skill is quite good...no Amazing. I didn't drink much because I had to care all of them but I pretended to drink anyway. After everyone drifted of to sleep, I saw RoRa went to her room, I secretly followed her upstairs.

I think she didn't know that I was in her room that's why she took of her shirt leaving only her black bra left. I quickly rushed and pulled down her shirt back. She pushed me and tried to take it off again. I need to find a solution quick.

I remember her locked diary, I ran and pulled it out shoving in her face. She was surprised that I know about it, it feels like she wasn't drunk anymore. I warned her if she dares taking off her shirt again, I will read it.

"Y-You don't have the key! Hehehe.." She giggled. Is she really drunk or what?? "The key is under the bed." She pointed under her bed. I went to the place where she pointed at and quickly dived under but suddenly she stopped me and pushed me onto the bed instead. I was shocked.

She slowly leaned in onto me, my heart was skipping beats. She started taking off my shirt, and she took hers off too. My hands were numb, I can't move at all, all I can do was watching how RoRa was going to rape me, I can't stop laughing at it. I wanted to kiss that beautiful curvy lips so bad but I don't want to do it this way.

I thought our lips about to touch but instead she quickly kiss me on the cheeks and patted my head "Goodnight TaeTae." She fell asleep in a second hugging me like a doll. I was scare that she was going to rape me.

AISH! This girl is even teasing me while she's drunk.

***

I heard Jungkook barged into RoRa's room and he must have seen me half naked on RoRa's bed, theories will be born. I don't care anyway.

I told everything to RoRa and she was blushing so so so hard. I didn't tell her about her diary yet because I want to keep a secret first.

She ran into the bathroom with her hands covering her face. I sat on her bed, waiting for her to come out of the bathroom. She ran out with only her bra "YAHH!! Why are you still here? I thought you left already!!" She ran back into the bathroom.

I lazily walked up from the bed then she ran out of the bathroom again and bumped into me, making us fall onto each other. I grinned, she was so red right now "Are you taking advantage of me AGAIN?? I teased her. She hit me and ran into the bathroom again and ordered me to get out of her room. This kiddo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is what actually happen... 😂😂😂