bonus chapter !!

After a few hours, Shinyeon had no tears left to cry, but nothing could help her heart feel better. The first rays of sunshine had appeared.

He was her only happiness, her only hope.

And he was gone.

It hurt.

She once more looked at the hanged body above her and something caught her eye thanks to the light.

There was a letter in his pocket.

She gathered the little strength she had left and got up to carefully take it. As she was reading it, she held on his cold hand.

" Shinyeon-ah, I'm sorry but I couldn't do this anymore, living. Remember when you asked me why I was here when we first met ? Well, my answer was the same as yours, I just never said it out loud. I was too much of a coward. You know, that week where I missed school, well, I had tried to die, in a stupid way, I mean who still cuts oneself with a razor blade these days, hoping to feel better afterwards ? My mom caught me and I had to go to the hospital for a few days.

It hurt me to see you there, so I came to you. I always knew that we were somehow connected. But once again, I was too scared to come and talk to you.

You're a beautiful flower, Shineyon-ah, please don't waste this. I know, hearing this from a boy who committed suicide might seem funny, but it's going to be okay eventually. Promise me that you will be strong, I didn't give my life to meet you right after. I want you to have a long life, we'll meet again on a better timing.

I'm sorry I failed you, I was just... kind of hoping that you'd... you know, fall in love with me too, but I was selfish, you had other things to think about. So I gave myself the challenge to make you better, at least I also had a reason to stay alive. But it feels like I failed, I apologize. You deserve so much Shinyeon-ah. And I... I love you. Please live, please be happy.

Please... don't forget me.

Sunwoo-ssi "

______________________

so this story is finished

like for real

woah it kind of hurts my heart, this might be my favorite story i've ever written

thanks to my dear readers you guys are amazing, commenting and liking the chapters

i couldn't have done it without you, so thanks

let's see each other in other stories ♥