»Taelynn.1.7

Yoongi's voice wakes me up. He's not talking to me though, he probably thinks I'm still asleep. I'm guessing he carried me to the couch, too? How else would I have gotten here- I don't sleep walk. But, yeah. Yoongi's voice wakes me up.

Peering over the couch, I manage to catch a glimpse of Yoongi performing in the kitchen while make food? It sounds like he's both singing and rapping at the same time.

How cute. Yoongi continues to rap/sing and it actually doesn't sound bad. He brings a spatula to his mouth, obviously using it as a mic.

"What are you making?" Yoongi flinches, screams, and drops the spatula upon hearin. my question.

Clutching his chest and breathing heavily, Yoongi looks at me with his brows drawn together. "What the fuck, Tae?!"

"Smells like pancakes and.... bacon? You're making bacon? I thought you were vegetarian."

"Me? Vegetarian? That's Namjoon, not me, girl. But, yes, I am making bacon. And it would have been delicious if someone hadn't scared the spatula out of my hand. Now it's burnt. Well done, Taelynn. Well fucking done."

"So. . . You gonna make more or have me eat hat nasty crusty booty hole lookin stuff."

"Watch it," he glares at me and I cock an eyebrow at him.

"I'm dead inside. Please feed me."

"Here, some pancakes are ready. There's regular, banana, and blueberry. Choose whichever." Yoongi sighs out.

Smiling widely, I get up from the couch. A blanket that I hadn't noticed before falls to the floor once I stand, so I pick it up and wrap it around me. Yoongi goes back to finish the pancakes as I seat myself on one of the counter stools.

"Where are we, Yoongi?"

He doesn't look up from the stovetop, "Somewhere where you're safe."

I roll my eyes. "You don't have to act like that all the time."

He still doesn't budge. "Like what?"

"Like your sole purpose is to protect me."

Yoongi chuckled and glanced at me for the shortest of seconds. "It's not acting."

Again with this? Throughout our childhood he's been pretending to have a crush on me because he knows it messes with my emotions. He plays too much. "Can you stop already," I huff. Yoongi laughs again and pushes a plate of food in my direction.

"Eat, brat."

[a/n]
sorry for another short chapter !!! i've been dealing with a lot of mental health issues lately :(((
i think i'm gonna start uploading another one of my books so if ya wanna check that outtttt it's called Not My Name and it's about tae and jk ya feel ya yoink anywaysssss

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 300 READS!!!!!!! <333333333333