Important Author's Note

Hello my wonderful readers!
It's been a long while, and I have some news.

Lately, I've been struggling to write. I don't update consistently and I don't want to make excuses like "I've been writing exams" because that isn't the only thing that's stopping me.

I've realised that trying to update consistently has a detrimental effect on my writing. I end up trying to meet my own personal deadlines and I end up putting too much pressure on myself. As a result, my writing ends up being rushed and sloppy. Obviously, I want whatever I put out there to be the best version of my work. I'm not going to do half a job just to provide material.

That said, I've taken down all the chapters of my unfinished books so that I can finish writing them before putting them out there. That might be a little frustrating for those who have already started reading my stories and want to know what happens next, but I'm asking you for your patience and your loyalty. I want to give you my best, and that takes time. I refuse to be half the writer that I am.

My completed works will still be on my profile, so it's not like I'm abandoning ship completely. I might even edit and make them better.

Just bear with me.
Love,
Nis ♥️