Kai imagine ..

Skipping school for three days, made kai your boyfriend go crazy,  your phone turned off and  your family not around to.  You just laid on your comfy bed drinking hot tea this all u can do.

You heard the door bell rang several times today not like everyday only twice so u decided to see who's here, taking the warm blanket off your body, wearing your slippers and walked to door. You saw kai standing with worried look. You quickly opened the door for him, "oppaa why u are here!?" Kai hugged u tight "I was worried sick about u"

You and kai dating for few weeks only so u feel burdensome to call him because you're sick, and u don't want to get him sick too. "Oppa *coughing* let me go u will catch a cold" u said while coughing "sheeroo, you should have told me you're sick" "but oppa I--" kai cut u "am your boyfriend I should know about this"

You blushed hearing the word boyfriend "sorry oppa" "it's okay jagiya just be more comfy with me huh?" You smiled and nodded "are u feeling cold?" U slightly nodded , he placed the plastic bag down and picked u up.

You wrapped your arms around his neck, "oppa what if u get sick because of me??" "All worth it" you smiled as he gently laid u on the bed "I will take care of u" u said and hugged your pillow "I will take care of you now babe just rest" "am glad to have u" u hid your face on the pillow feeling shy after what u said that. His long fingers gently caressed your hair. "Then what about me jagiya, even more than glad" you looked at him, his loving eyes were sparkling looking at u "gomawo" you shyly smiled "I bought chicken soup for u wait I will heat it" u nodded. Kai came after few minutes you sat up as he placed the tray on your lap "should I feed u?" U nodded and he sat beside u, kai started feeding u "here say aaaa" "aaa" you opened your mouth wide "aigoo good job my girl" u giggled "you seem like my father"

After u finishing the hole bowl you yawned and stretched your body "sleepy?" U nodded "take your medicine first" you sigh since u hate medicine"ohh jagiya you didn't even touch the medicine" kai took the untouched medicine from the table and gave u glass of warm water.

You took you medicine and laid down "don't go, stay with me" u held his hand tightly "am not going anywhere" kai softly tapped your hand "don't go arsoo" you said sleepily "don't worry am here tell u wake up" you closed your eyes and fall asleep.

THE END.