The real us vs the us we want you too see.

• Dedicated to Zoey Jane Cook-Ritchie, Amanda Kaylee Cook-Ritchie my 2 daughters who made me wa

Have you ever noticed that everybody including yourself have two sides to them, the one that they want everyone to see and the other that they hide from everyone for as long as they can. Well that is exactly what I try to do every day except I do it so much I am starting to forget who I really am. Join me on my journey where I unfortunately bump into my worst nightmare him the bad boy of my high school and the worst part he won’t leave me alone.

 Have you ever noticed that people pretend to be people their not, well that includes me I don’t care about anyone or anything well that is until the day I met her the emo girl the most beautiful person I have ever seen my dream come true a real girl instead of the fake bitches that I see every day, I want her, I want to know her secrets and I won’t stop until I find out, all while trying to pretend I don’t actually care about her to everybody else.

 Join the bad boy and the nerdy/emo girl as they crash right into each other’s life’s and don’t seem to be able to get away from each other, even if they wanted too, both with secrets, things they want no one else to know, both scared for their own reasons, but what they don’t know is that they can save each other all they have to do is have a little faith.