Moving In

I woke the next day, my head resting against Razzbowski's chest. I never realized how short I was for my age. I slowly lifted myself from the sofa and quietly padded towards the kitchen, trying not to make a sound so I didn't wake everyone up. I rummaged through the cupboards and fridge and found: tinned beans; bacon; eggs; bread; butter; and sausages. I decided I would cook a British breakfast for my friends, so I set to work. Once cooked, i placed the toast, with butter on, on the plate then placed an egg on top. I poured baked beans all over then topped it off with bacon and sausages and repeated this for four other plates. Ryan walked into the kitchen, dazed with sleep. He rubbed an eye. 'What you doing?' he yawned.

'Just cooking some British breakfast for us.' I smiled.

'Of course your doing something to do with food.' he laughed.

'W-what's that supposed to mean!?' I blushed hard, irritated

'Nothing. It's just you're so focused on food. I'm suprised that you keep a nice figure' 

'Well I move around alot during videos...' I felt my cheeks flush with red, more than before. I felt Ryan put his hand on a chubby cheek. I quickly pushed him away, and continued cooking. Ryan sighed. "Guess I'll go wake the boys up then." He said as he walked back into the living room. I continued to cook, trying to make it perfect as a first roommate impression. My hair swayed from the light breeze coming from the window; the red ends blocking my vision. I heard some of the boys groaning as they woke, and I brung them thier breakfast. Dawko stayed asleep so I sat next to him. 

"Better eat quickly! We have to get your stuff!" Razz said, turning towards me. I smiled, eating as I usually did whilst Razz exchanged glances with Ryan.