{Mikey Way X Reader} ∆Cinnamon Buns∆

This is my first one shot so it might not be that good, but enjoy! ~∆
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
We sat on our plush, blue sofa, a plastic bag between us. After hearing rustling, I turned my head towards Mikey to find him sliding his hand into the bag and pulling out a box containing two cinnamon buns. He tore the label and offered the container to me, to which I grabbed it and held it at my side.
"Y/N!" He exclaimed and sighed as I held onto them for dear life.
(TIME SKIP)
After a few minutes, lots of pestering, and Mikey begging, I finally gave in and passed him the box. We sat there in silence, enjoying our treats, until I felt something cold on my cheek. Confused, I reached my finger up to find a dab of sweet icing lightly dusted with cinnamon. I turned my head to be met with a grin and returned a death glare.
This.
Meant.
War.
Glancing at him through the corner of my eye, I scooped up a dollop of icing and quickly twisted round to Mikey, smearing it on his face. I snickered until I was interrupted by him returning the favour. A moment after, he broke out in laughter, along with me. A smile still plastered on both our faces, we sat, tired, and covered in icing.

☆~☆~☆~☆~☆
Sorry it's so short!! I will update this book more, and as often as I can. I'll probably edit this one later on.
Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed it! :D