Part2

Hi, im Britain and im 16 years old my birthday is October31. But Who really cares I have no friends only a few family members. I am mixed with black, white, hispanic, indian, and Italian.most people say im pretty buuh I don't believe it. im short about 4'11 I wear a 4 in shoes and im a virgin who would want me yunno. I have a bcup boobs and a big booty I dont no where it came from cause Im like extra small but its there. Today my cousins are taking me shoppin cause her boyfriend always giving her money so let me call her I barly no how to work this new iphone5c but it has my favorite color which is purple and the case say beware.

Chapter1.

     I just got off the phone with my cousin annabelle. she'll be here in an hour so I took a 30 minuted Shower but makeup on my neck and checks I really hate make upp but with all these bruises I have to were it. as so as I got out I ssaw my mom looking around my room for who nos what then she emptied my biggy bank I confronted her and she callec me a worthless bitch and slappeed me. Her name is Ivy she's been on drugs for the longest I don't no my daddy because she had a restraining order put on him idk y. but I got dress in some high wasted shorts that make my booty look good and sit up right and a Ymcmb Crop top. my cousin hunked her horn and I rushed down stairs so my mom wouldnt see me and I was gone.

Chapter 2.

As we walked around the mall we talked about school and just stuff I love my cousin  to death she's my true best friend buht when School Starts back tomorrow its going to be a ride for my money that I Dont have. my cousin going to be a senior and she just turnt 18 and im going to a junoir anx turning 17 soon. We been shopping for hours till we wenr to the food court and ate. I told her im going to Her house with her she lives by her srlf I might move in with her. cus mt mama aint shit but a crackheaf but I love her. as we made it to her house we showed seprate of course and wenr to sleep. I was awaking by a bucket of water. "You Stupid Bitch" I said while laughing I hopped up and she got in the shower I poured icr water on her and took of running yo my room I locked the bedroom door and the bathroom door took a 15 minute shower and got dress I had on somr high easted bleach shorts with my 'Cocains' as people call them and a nike crop top and a gold chain I wanded my hair and aplyed little make up and i smiled showimg my dimples and braces.