V E T T Y

Betty comes in wearing her black dress and wig. She walks in two a room full of strangers, on the balcony Jughead and Archie stand. "Why would you do this to me" Jughead and Archie say, at the same time. "im i  so sorry" says Betty. Suddenly Veronica appears "Im not" Veronica says. "We cant" whispers Archie and Jughead they have ropes on there necks stepping closer, and closer to the balcony edge. "NO!" it seemed to happen in slow motion they suddenly are hanging. Betty faints. 

"Thank god" Betty says she wakes up safe in her bed. BINGGGG, BINNGGGG Bettys phone buzzes, its Veronica "I just had the worst dre-" Veronica interupts " Shut up were going to Reggie's party." "o...k" says Betty, Veronica hangs up. Betty drags herself out of bed and walks to school

AFTER SCHOOL

"Ill see you at the party Betty" Veronica says. "sure V"

AT THE PARTY 

"Everythink okay B" says Veronca concierened, " ya its fine" says Betty.  "Attention all, Archie and Jughead have something to say" Announces Reggie. "Well you all know us and how we got are hearts completly demolished!" the room grows silent. Betty tries to say something, "NO betty you dont get to say anything, shut the hell up, Why, why would you do this to me" says jughead, confused. "I-I" Betty tries to say " You know what i just cant do this any more, the voices in my head wont-get-out" Jughead screams. Archie starts tying ropes. " I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you, but no of course, your to pretty smart beautifull and a horrible, horrible person." " You dont have to do th-" Betty stops mid sentence. Jughead and Archie jump of the balcony.

TO BE CONTINUED