Part 2: Lucy's crazy side

~Erza's p.o.v.~

I woke up with the sun shinning in my eyes, my window was open letting a nice breeze circulated through my apartment. I tried to move but felt something attached to me, my legs were intertwined with someone else's.

I look down to see Lucy's face in my chest, her arms were around my waist, and it was her legs that were tangled with mine. I blushed, Lucy stirred and groggily looked up at me. I guess she realized what position she was in, considering she was using my chest as a pillow.

She blushed and quickly got out of bed and bowed

"I-I'm sorry Erza!" she stuttered,

I chuckled "It's ok Lucy" I say and I see her blush more.

We get ready and head to the guild, Lucy seems oddly quiet and she still has a blush on her face. She was touching her lips and smiling, she skipped ahead of me toward the guild 'I wonder what that was about? Why do my lips feel fuzzy? Must have been from that dream of Lucy and I kissing'

~Lucy's p.o.v.~

Ok... so... while Erza was sleeping I may or may not have kissed her... alright I did! I couldn't help it! In my defense she kissed back! Granted, she was asleep... but still!!! She's just so perfect!

~Erza's p.o.v.~

I see Lucy waiting at the guilds entrance, we get in the guild and Natsu waved Lucy over and it looked like he was holding a flyer for a job. She goes over to Natsu, I walked to the bar.

I was grumbling something about them always being together when I see Natsu and Happy walk over. "Hey Erza! We got a job!" Natsu said and handed me the job...

!!!Strong Blonde Female Mages Needed!!!

We need to reclaim one of my items, any female mage is fine but the person who stole my stuff likes blondes, these items are very valuable and precious to me, they belonged to my deceased wife. The mage will need to act as a maid.

Reward: 100,000,000 jewel ($1,000,000 in real life, 1 jewel= 1 penny)

My eye glints and I grin evilly, an evil chuckle escapes my throat.

"Did you let Lucy read this?"

"Nope, but she'll be ok with it since she's done a job related to this before"

"Yeah, but you tricked her then Natsu I don't think she'll fall for it this time"

"Tricked her? What did you do?"

"She said that she never went back on a promise and Natsu asked her to come on a job with us and didn't let her read it and she accepted then read it and it was a job that needed blondes" Happy explained, I shot Natsu a look.