Jaemin- Coldhearted mafia leader fell for you part 2

Requested by dongsyoki
Y/N's POV
I stared at Jaemin for a long time he didn't notice but gosh was this Boi hot. When he noticed I was looking at him he gave me a smirk and eyed me up and down. I got embarrassed so I hid behind Jisung because he's tall and he's behind me so why not. Then it was time to actually practice our roles. Me and Jaemin's acting had to be really on point for svt to really think we turned on NCT. Taeyong has to judge our acting skills. Me and Jaemin still had to wait because everyone was practicing their aim and hand on hand fighting skills. It was really awkward but I managed to start a conversation.
"What do we have to do" I questioned since I wasn't very sure of what to do at the moment. "Well as you can see there is no actual script since they might not react the way we expected them to but just be really convincing and act like you're actually in love with me" said Jaemin. I didn't really know why we had to act like we were in love because all we had to do was pretend to be on their side but it's ok since it's Jaemin. Taeyong called us up to practice and to tell us what to do. "So you wanna make sure you sound and look convincing because gangs aren't stupid but they could fall for something known as bait" said Taeyong "ok but how do you do that" I asked " well first things first show me what you would do if you and Jaemin were a couple." I then grabbed Jaemin's hand and intertwined our fingers together. Then I looked him in the eye and said "I love you" and I made sure to smile while saying it. "Not bad but try a little harder couples don't just out of no where say I love you to each other maybe a kiss would be good as well as Jaemin giving you a back hug  but please know that you don't just go in there and act like this it has to be in the middle so that they think it's real." Said my BROTHER.

MY OWN BROTHER!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

"Taeyong you know it's my first mission so please have a little patience with me, I can't just kiss someone who I don't even know, no offense Jaemin but we're not exactly friends and I don't mean it as a bad way its just we barely know each other, sorry." I said trying my best not to sound offending.

"look it's only for a mission after that we can get to know each other better but we don't have much time left the mission is just 1 week away" said Jaemin.

Jaemin's POV----------------------------------------
I looked over at her and she looked so cu------- WAIT WHAT ARE YOU THINKING JAEMIN YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HER. I really can't keep my eyes off of her and I don't plan on taking them off anytime soon. "SHE LOOKED AT ME OMG WHAT DO I DO." I said in my mind while listening to Taeyong Hyung.

Y/N's POV----------------------------------------
I can't help but look at Mark even though I like Jaemin I feel like I'm falling for Mark~~~~~~
To be continued**********