Chapter One (cuz I suck at chapter names)

(Y/N's POV)

  Why did I even want to be here in the first place? I dunno. Welp. I put this upon myself. On this stupid bus that smells like multiple people died. Yup. That smell's familiar.

  The sudden stop of the reeking bus broke me out of my internal rambling. I was sitting at the very back at the bus, so I tilted my head and looked down the isle. A very excited-looking girl with mint colored hair bolted out of her seat and out of the bus doors. Then, a taller boy with light brown hair hesitantly stepped out of his seat, twidling with his fingers and sweating like crazy. He finally got off the bus after double checking every step he took like he was gonna step on a nail or something.

  I was about to get off of the bus when I got a weird feeling that something interesting was about to happen. And I would do anything for something different to happen.

  So, I sat back in my chair with my earbuds and my hand radio. I knew that I had nothing to worry about, because from what I observed, the bus driver isn't the most attentive person in the world. He left the bus without remembering to check the back of the bus and he also forgot to turn the bus off, so the air conditioning was on and I didn't have to worry about my insides boiling. Eventually, I dozed off in my own sea of thoughts.

                           ~~~~~~

  I awoke as I felt the bus revving back up and a couple of people yelling at each other.

  "Do you even know how to drive this thing?!"

  "I've seen it in movies! I'm fine!"

  At least, it was something like that. I wasn't really paying that much attention. I was still concentrating on trying to wake up completely. Then... I felt the bus twisting and turning everywhere. Two voices were screaming in excitement, and one was screaming bloody murder. I just sat there, still trying to process what was happening.

  See, I'm not asking for a death wish, and I actually wore a seat belt. Then... boom.

  The bus crashed. Yep, I was expecting that.

  (Max's POV)

  "Let me go!" I screamed at the policeman. Nikki and Neil were more cooperative,  so they were walking next to him. Neil looked slightly disappointed, but Nikki still looked excited.

  "There you guys are!" David said as him and Gwen walked up to us. David and the policeman talked for a minute, then the policeman finally put me down.

  "Oh, also," another policeman started, "we found this girl at the back of the bus." I looked behind me and saw him holding a girl up above the ground by the hood of her (Ho/C) [Hoodie Color] hoodie. She had (H/L) [Hair Length] (H/C) [Hair Color] hair that was frizzed from the bus, I'm assuming. She also had a fairly small, gray backpack on her back. I looked at her face, and she had a dead expression. Her (E/C) [Eye Color] eyes looked dull and were half-closed. If she wasn't blinking and I couldn't see her chest rising and falling slightly, I would've assumed that she was dead.

  The guy set her down gently, and she started walking forward. "Hey, idiot. Welcome to hell." I said with a smirk. She didn't say anything and kept walking, the same expression plastered on her face.

  "Oh, welcome new camper! You must be (Y/N)! No wonder I didn't-" David started, but stopped as she walked right past him too. "-see you before..." he finished. What the hell is her problem?

  (Your POV)

  I don't have time to deal with these people. They don't care about me anyway. Seeing as I was in the bus for a few hours, it was kinda late, around sunset, so I decided to walk around. I remembered hearing about a lake with a good view of the sunset, so I decided to go there, and get my mind off of everything.