Part Five: Explanation

Zeke stood up from the kitchen table he and Rachel were sitting at and came right up to me. "We need to talk." He said. Actually it was more of a growl. God. This man is getting creepier every time I meet him. I thought. All I could manage to say was, "How did u get my address?". Zeke looked at me and smirked. "I have my ways." There was an alarm going off in my head, and all it was saying was creeeeeeep! Rachel was just giggling in the back. "I'll give you two some privacy." She said. I looked at Zeke as Rachel left the room. "We need to discuss some... changes." He said. "I don't know how you found my address but as far as I'm concerned I'm totally normal and you're a creep." I stated. Zeke scoffed. "Oh yeah. So you're telling me that you haven't been craving any meat lately? You haven't had angry mood swings at all?" He asked. I starred at him in shock. How could he have known? I thought to myself. "You may want to sit down for this." Zeke said. I brought him up to my room since Rachel was watching TV. "Ooh bringing up to your room I see." She teased. I sent her a glare and walked up the stairs in silence while she giggled mischievously. Once we entered my room, Zeke sat me on my bed and shut my door. "Ok. Let's get down to business." He said. Part of me wanted to say "to defeat the Huns." but I decided that it wasn't a good time. What can I say? Rachel is obsessed with Disney. Zeke started pacing. I asked him if he was ok and he nodded. Zeke finally sat down next to me. "Well there's no easy way to say this." He began. "There's a reason why your mark healed so quickly. There's a reason why you're craving meat, and why you get so angry." I looked at him with a puzzled expression. "What do you mean?" I asked. Zeke hesitated before speaking. "There are things about this world that you don't know about. Things that you wouldn't believe existed. And now you are a part of this world that no human knows about." What the hell is he talking about? All I could think of to say is "Um are you high?". Zeke laughed. "No. I've never used drugs. And don't worry I'm not drunk either." I was literally about to ask that. "Ok then what are you talking about?" I asked. Zeke gave me a serious expression. "Do you know what bit you the other night?" I shook my head. I honestly had no idea what that guy was. "Well, this may come as a shock to you but..." He hesitated. "Just spit it out." I told him. He looked nervous. "Kira. You were biten by a werewolf."