First Day On The Job

"Briar, come here!" I heard someone cry, i followed the voice to find myself in a thin, asylum-like corridor, I looked around desperately; where was that voice coming from? I thought as I raced through the building. I was going in all direction. After what felt like hours, I fell to the floor, frustrated and filled with defeat.

*Beep* *Beep* I awoke sweating and confused, then after one minute and twenty three seconds I realized that had just been a really bad dream, I sighed in relief then hopped out of bed. I got ready, like before, then strolled out of my room. The corridors were as busy as ever as I made my way down to my new office: it was on floor three and was about two feet bigger, but it felt like luxury. I pulled out my drawer to reveal a paper which would hold my assignments until I got a mission; I studied it and was surprised to see that it was empty, that could only mean one thing- I had my first mission!

I raced down the hall to the office, barged through crowds to see the missions board. I finally got to the board and to my delight, horror and all the other emotions I was feeling, my name was on the board! I gasped, as far as I knew- I had been the first person to get a mission first day on the job, I squealed with delight before looking to see what my mission would be. 'Help guard the bank expecting a robbery' I read, "Hmm, expecting a robbery. If they know its got a robbery coming, then why not stop it? Oh well." I pondered as I made my way to the gadget room.

I had never been allowed in the gadget room before, it was filled to the brim with thing that, if you didn't know how to handle, could kill you like that. When I was younger I would gaze in through the window hopefully, dreaming about the day that I could use all those weapons; well today was my day, I strolled in purposefully- full of delight. I glanced around before checking my watch- oh yeah I forgot to mention the watches we are given when we join the forces, they're high tech and extremely helpful. Anyway the watch read,
For mission you need the following:
B3 XD
90 X model 7
1947 gadget ACE
I grabbed all three before rushing off to the elevators.