Mine forever

I woke up feeling warm, I looked over seeing T'Challa next to me. I smile softly and look around the room seeing all of my clothes everywhere along with his robe I sighed and felt a feeling that I hated most I hopped out of T'Challa's arms and ran to his restroom fast enough for the toilet to catch the vomit spewing out of my mouth. I groaned at the feeling as I sat against the wall next to the toilet I looked up to see T'Challa at the door. I smiled at him as he walked up to me holding me in his arms. 

"Are you alright my love?" He asks still holding me in his grip.

"Yeah. Yeah I am okay" I say wiping my face.

I then walked out of the bathroom flushing the toilet. I picked up my clothes and put them on heading straight to Shuri.

I entered her laboratory walking up to her.

"Oh hey, Neyterie I completely forgot to tell you the side effects to the serum I gave you last night." She says turning around to look at me.

"Really," I sighed in relief, "I thought I was pregnant or something but I knew that wouldn't have been possible because he always pulled out," I say holding my head and paced around the room.

"Haha Okay girl I don't want to know about your sex life." She says turning back to what she was doing.

I looked over her shoulder and saw a suit in her hands.

"Whos that for" she jumped at my voice so close to her ear I looked at her and she sighed.

"It is actually for you I made it to where it is impenetrable so you don't have any more problems with being stabbed," she says touching the places where I had been stabbed.

I looked down at her hands and where they were before looking back up at her. I smiled and walked over to the suits one had my necklace on it and a golden one. I took a long look between the two. 

"So Shuri. I am supposed to pick between the two of these colors" She looked up at me and got up from her chair. "Well yes, you can either choose the natural color you had or the golden one" I looked at the two colors and thought long and hard about it.

"Well, I would have to stay hidden. So I think I will stay with the silver one" I looked at the two suits and she scanned the silver one and me. "Princess Shuri and Mrs. Neyterie dinner is being served" I looked over at the female that was in the walkway. "Mrs.?" I said to myself thinking why they would call me Mrs instead of Miss I am not married. 

"Well come on Neyterie dinner is being served" Me and Shuri left her lab and headed to the dining hall. 

"Uhm Shuri do you know why she called me Mrs. back there?" She looked at me and raised an eyebrow. "No why?" I looked down as we walked but once we entered the hall I put my hands over my mouth.

I looked around to see candles and T'Challa at the end of them, I walked down them slowly and looked at him as I neared him. He covered me in a hug and got on one knee I could feel tears welling in my eyes as he opened a small black box it had a beautiful diamond ring in it. 

"Neyterie Alduria, you are my light when it is dark, you brighten up a whole room upon entrance, you make me happy on the saddest of days, and you are my sunlight to my earth without sunlight there is complete and utter chaos. Neyterie Alduria will you be my wife and the queen of Wakanda" I let the tears fall and cried. "Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" I screamed hugging him he laughed and picked me up spinning me around.

He slid the ring onto my finger and kissed me passionately and hugged me tight as if he would never let me go. That was until I heard running and a female call out. "He is awake the man is awake" I looked up at T'Challa and he shrugged we walked after the girl as she lead us away from everyone else. 

"My king the man that you picked up long ago is awake and cleansed" she looked at me and bowed. I blushed and hid it in T'Challa's chest. "Thank you" I looked up to see her bowing to T'Challa and walked off. I looked back up at him, "Which male" I tilted my head to the side in question. 

"His name is Mr. James Buchanan Barnes he was taken and used as a weapon in Germany some time ago, he had words that would trigger his aggressiveness we cleansed those words out now he is awake." I looked down nodding. "Well if you want we can take Nagashtie out to wherever he is" He nodded and we headed up to my room to where she was.

Once we reached my room I put my hand on the hidden reader only for a door to open, I nodded at T'Challa to follow me and he did. We walked up the stairs leading to her and we finally found her. She was lying on the ground looking at the sky, "Hey girl ready to go out for a fly" She looked at me and made a sound indicating her answer. I laughed and went to go grab a treat for her, I threw it and she caught it devouring it whole. Me and T'Challa got onto her and I opened the dome allowing her to take off. 

After a bit of flying, we had made it to a grassland with a beautiful river and such, we landed Nagashtie and got off of her walking into a hut. I saw a man with shoulder length hair and a metal arm. He looked at me and stuck out a hand.

"Hi I'm Bucky"