The Arrival

*18 year old Justice Ray pulls into the parking lot of her new home for the next 4 years, Prescott University, she takes a deep breath. *

**Justice's POV**

My phone starts to ring. I pick it up without checking the caller ID.

"Hello?", i say in a moody tone.

"Wow. Thought you would be more excited to see that i called, but i guess not." My mom shouts loudly into the phone.

"Sorry Mom, i didn't check who it was before i answered. What do you need?"

We talk for almost 15 minutes when I look out of my rear view mirror. My eyes widen.

"Mom, i have to go okay?, yes, love you too mom, okay, bye mom"

I look in my mirror again. Standing there is a 6 foot eye candy with dirty blonde hair, unpacking his luggage from his trunk.

I packed all of my things in the back seat of my red, four-door Jeep Wrangler, so hopefully I can struggle to take out my luggage without eyes on me.

**********

I put my Suitcases down in front of the door to take my dorm key out of my small black hand bag. I close the hand bag, place it on top of one of my suitcases, unlock the door and carry all of my luggage in. I shut the door lightly behind me.

I take a good look around the room. Two beds, a night stand next to each one, Two dressers, a table against the same wall the beds are facing.

I see folded pieces of paper. I walk over to the bed farthest from the door. It has my name on it in fancy lettering and the words "welcome to your dorm" under it.

I sit on my bed and leave my luggage on the floor. i adjust the pillow to a more comfortable position. I close my eyes and unintentionally fall into a deep sleep.