Meeting Him

*** Justices POV ***

I hear a door shut. I try to move but i'm stuck staring at a wall, not being able to turn around. Sleep paralysis.

My eyes finally open after about two minutes of sitting in silence, way shorter than normal. I sit up, forgetting about hearing the door. I swing my feet off of the bed and walk towards the door separating the beds, the bathroom door. I get confused when i try to open it and it doesn't open. I hear a sink water running and quickly look to the bed on my left, luggage.

I walk back over to my bed and remembered hearing the click of the door shutting. The bathroom door swings open and a slightly familiar face walks out.

"Did you need to get in there?"

I stare in shock. It's the boy from the parking lot. "Uh, um, yea. Thank you."

Before I can walk completely into the bathroom he speaks again.

"I'm Cameron."

"Oh hi, i'm Justice." i say in a sleepy voice. He smiles and laughs lightly looking down at his clothes and i walk completely into the bathroom, shutting the door quickly behind me. I feel my heart beating faster than normal, not realizing the big smile on my face until i look in the mirror.

I don't remember why i came to the bathroom, i didn't have to go even the first time i tried to get in here. I turn on the faucet and quickly splash water onto my face and dry it with one of the white hand towels on the rack on the wall. I walk out and plop down on my bed.

I take my phone out from the back pocket of my dark-washed ripped jeans and check the time. 4:38. I stand up and put my phone back in my pocket and unpacked my clothes into the dresser against the wall next to my bed.

"Do you need any help?" Cameron says from his bed.

"No i'm fine, but thanks" I brush my dark brown hair behind my ears and clear my throat, finishing and grabbing some dresses that go in the closet, putting my suitcases in the big walk-in closet in the corner of my side of the room, putting the dresses on the bulky white hangers already hanging in it.

I turn around and jump when i see Cameron standing in the doorway.

"So, Justice.." He says.

"Yes, Cameron?" My voice cracks, nervous about what he will say.

"Is that your natural hair color?"

I let out a deep breath. "No actually. I dye my hair a lot."

He laughs lightly. "It's cute."

"Oh thank you! You are too!"

OMG. Did i really just say that!? I can't believe my self. I realize my mouth is open when he has a huge smirk on his face. I cover my face with my hands.

"I am SO sorry." i panic.

"For what? It was cute."

I blush. "Thank you." i say still covering my face with my hands. I take them away from my face, still blushing. He smiles.

I move towards the door to walk out and he steps out of the way so i can get through. Grabbing my waist as i walk away. I did not at all expect this. A cute boy grabbing my waist? Never really happens.

I turn and look in his eyes. His beautiful, emerald green eyes. He puts both hands on my waist and pulls me closer. I never look away from his eyes. He takes one hand off of my waist and strokes my hair.

"It's beautiful. Just like you."

I blush even more. His smile gets wider and he winks at me. I turn around and sit down on my bed. He stands there looking at me bitting his lip and walks back to his bed, shaking his head and laughing. It's now 6:57. I walk asleep again due to boredom. What a night.