Chapter 19

Chaeyoung was about to fall asleep when he heard his phone ringing.

He sat up and answered the call eyes closed not knowing,it was from an unknown number.

"Hello?"Chaeyoung said lazily.

"You better stay away from my daughter,Son Chaeyoung."As Chaeyoung heard those words his eyes opened immediately.

"I could send more guys,If you want to."

"Mr.Myoui,why are you calling me?"Chaeyoung said,as brave as he could.

Mr.Myoui:"I am warning you Chaeyoung."

Mr.Myoui:"You don't deserve my daughter."

End Call

Chaeyoung sighed nervously.Gosh Mina's father was really scary.He tried his best,just to stay calm and sound brave.

He let himself fall back in his bed and arrange his thoughts.

Chaeyoung thought:"So Mina's father sent those guys."He sighed

"Gosh my body still hurts though."He thought again

Chaeyoung thought:"I can't handle anymore fights right now (T-T)."

---------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile in Mina's house

Mina overheard there call.She was supposed to go to the kitchen and eat some snacks when she saw her father calling someone.

Mr.Myoui:"I could send more guys,If you want to."

She hid behind a wall and listened.

Mr.Myoui:"I am warning you Chaeyoung."

Mr.Myoui:"You don't deserve my daughter."

She hid behind the wall again and walked slowly and quietly back to her room.Good thing her father didn't notice.

She returned at her room,worried at Chaeyoung.Why would her father threaten Chaeyoung?

---------------------------------------------------------

The next day,Chaeyoung's mom had a surprise visit.

Meanwhile,Chaeyoung had no idea that her mom was visiting him.

Luckily,Chaeyoung's mom can't go in waking up through the knocking sound. He immediately wore his hoodie to hide his wounds . He also wore a face mask to hide his wounds. Well, he didn't have time to put make up on.

He opened the door and saw his mother with plastic bags in hand .

He helped her mother bring the plastic bags in and let her sit in the chair next to his study desk.

Eventhough Chaeyoung hates his father(he even ignores his messages at times), he cares a lot about his mother.

---------------------------------------------------------

Chaeyoung waved goodbye to his mom.His mom was inside the taxi.
He sighed in relief after seeing the taxi leave.

He remembered his mom seeing his wound in his face and hitting him accidentally in the stomach.He explained to her mom that it was nothing.

Good thing,her mother didn't ask further questions.

---------------------------------------------------------

A month and a half before school starts

Chaeyoung was still courting Mina.The two would often texts or chat with each other and they would hang out at times with friends . Chaeyoung would also meet up with Mina and give her gifts.

Mina felt guilty though.She wasn't doing anything to help Chaeyoung right now.Right now she also feels guilty,seeing Chaeyoung really worried.

The two were hanging out alone (for the first time since there were no classes).Chaeyoung was acting weird,he would space out for a while.Their friends couldn't go so the two had no choice.

The two were inside a cafe drinking there drinks. Chaeyoung stopped sipping his drink and placed it in the table,he asked."Mina what If we get separated?"

Mina stopped sipping her drink and looked at Chaeyoung. Seeing Chaeyoung being so serious Mina was supposed to answer when her phone rang. She answered the call in front of Chaeyoung, forgetting the question Chaeyoung asked previously.

Mr.Myoui:"Mina,where are you?"

Mina:"Dad,I'm with a friend."
(Ouch that hurts Chaeyoung.)

Mr.Myoui:"Who?"

Mina was hesitant but she answered her father's question.She looked at Chaeyoung and spoke up.

Mina:"I'm with,Chaeyoung."

There was silence for a while.

"Our friends couldn't come.So the two of us were left alone."Mina said immediately. She felt like she needed to explain to her dad.

Mr.Myoui:"Ok,come home early.Let Chaeyoung walk you home."

After the call,Mina wondered why her father wanted Chaeyoung to walk Mina home.

---------------------------------------------------------

Chaeyoung and Mina were in front of Mina's house.The door was opened by Mina's father.

Mina went inside,while his father wanted to talk with Chaeyoung.

Mr.Myoui and Chaeyoung were talking outside. Meanwhile,Mina was inside her room looking at them in her window.

---------------------------------------------------------

Mr.Myoui:"I told you to stay away from her,right?"

Mr.Myoui:"How many times do I have to send guys to beat you up and make you stop sticking with my daughter."

"Aren't you afraid of what I can do?" Mr.Myoui added.

Chaeyoung clenched his teeth after hearing his last statement.Why would Mina's father be so disapproving of Chaeyoung.