Chances (Camren/Norminah)

Author: jaurebellion

Description: Camila and Lauren both share a room in college, but that's about the only thing they have in common. At least that's what they assume. From the start, they haven't been able to get along with each other, seeing as they're pretty incompatible and pick fights over everything. But little do they know that they're each other's closest friend on Tumblr. They message each other constantly and on the way, they developed feelings for each other. What happens when they make a bold decision to meet on a blind date that the person they want nothing to do with is the same person they think about right before they go to sleep?

Achievements: #6 in fanfiction

Category: Camren/ Norminah fanfiction

Details: - mature (smut and vulgarities)
               - all rights reserved
               - 53 part story
               - last updated August 21, 2016

my opinions: there's a lot of drama, angst, fluff and some smut ;), but most of the story wants to make you cry. however, this fanfic is still one of my favourites cos i love how it's written (since the author is clearly talented), there are a lot of plot twists and heart-wrenching moments. so all in all, this fanfic is just perfect and this is a must read :)

Book link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/41507468-chances-camren-norminah

Author's link: https://www.wattpad.com/user/jaurebellion

--
a/n: hey guys so this book is inspired by [Camrenlover25], and you can check out their book, 'Camren gems', which i got inspiration from. you are also welcome to check out my reading lists :)

hope yall have a great day/night! also, you can also follow me on instagram: [lilcabello]

love yall 💓 :)

~ ys