Heliophilia

Author: camrenyo (not the author)

Description: Words cannot describe this book, such a read.

Category: Camren fanfiction

Details: - completed
- 37 parts

My opinions: this is a must-read cos it's different from other camren fanfics where the setting is normally in high school or college and the plot is original, so it's easily one of my favourites too.
basically, if y'all wanna know what this story is about, since the description was a bit vague (i used the book's description), camila met lauren at a house when her boyfriend was handling stuff there. (i can't give you the full details or else i'll spoil the book for you guys :( ) she was immediately captivated by lauren, and so they make a plan to escape the house where camila's boyfriend, lauren's brother and other men were handling business involving the dealing of drugs. after lauren exposed the men to the drug police force, camren escape, but the police force got hold of lauren, and camila thought that she will never see lauren again. and that's half of the plot. read the story to find out more. trust me, this is a really interesting story. there's also angst and smut ;) that i'm sure y'all will like, so yeah, you'll not regret reading it :)

Book link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/10940001-heliophilia-camren

Author's link: https://www.wattpad.com/user/camrenyo

--
a/n:
this book is quite well-known among the camren fandom, but if you haven't read it yet, feel free to add it to your library!
have a great day/night! :)

~ ys

instagram: lilcabello