Epilogue

Third Persons POV

Jungkook close the neatly written letters and place them inside a wooden box. Three years since that happened. Who knows what happened to his taehyung now.

"I hope to see you again, my love.." He whispered against the moon and fate decided to play again.

Jungkook woke up the next day. And took a bath, wore his favorite white shirt and jeans and his timberlands.

Same old day without taehyung.

He grab his coat and walk outside to eat.

He stopped when he saw a man standing on taehyungs house. What is he doing? Is he taehyungs relative? Does he not know that tae doesn't live there anymore?..

Briefly he walk to the man and tap its shoulder.

"Excuse---.." The man turned around. Both of their eyes widen. Gloss in tears and longing.

Jungkook couldn't finish his sentence, his hand drop to his side. While the man open its own, and capture him in a tight hug.

The same cologne. The same smell, same eyes, same nose, same smile.

He teared up, jungkook teared up, quickly hugging the person in front if him. Afraid to believe that this is just a dream, a fantasy, but please. Oh god just please don't wake him up. Not yet.

Jungkook sob and hiccup, finally realizing that its true. That this man, this man right here is true.

"Taehyung-ah.."
_________________

I am so tired guys. I'm sorry I have no strength and I just wrote this whole story in one night and tomorrow morning I'm probably be a corpse with dark circles in the eyes but ^^

I'm proud❤❤❤❤

I love you guys so so much!❤❤❤❤❤

I hope this fits your taste, so sorry if it's like any other books😅..

I love you~❤❤❤