Chapter 0: Prologue

It has been a couple months now since I started travelling the world. I left directly after the battle because I was feeling guilty of all the deaths that happened.

During the travels I visited a lot of famous attractions like the Great Wall of China and the Grand Canyon. I travelled from country to country by magic but once inside a country I travelled using muggle transport to visit all the famous spots.

I completely cut of all contact with my friends and I am wondering how they are doing now.

Every now and then I returned to Hogwarts to see how the repair was going. The castle itself was repaired a couple of months ago. Now they are still working on all the spells which where destroyed during the battle. I used my travel time with the muggle transport to self-study some of the spells and knowledge which I missed by skipping the 7th year on Hogwarts.

When I needed rest from all the travelling I visited my house on Grimmauld Place 12. I put in some spells when I returned so I would know when someone entered and left the house, to avoid running into anyone.

Now after months of travelling I think I am ready to meet everyone again. I hope they aren’t to angry at me for leaving without saying anything.

i am posting this to see what kind of reaction i am getting for it. i have completed chapter 1 and 2 at the moment but will only start posting when i have a backup of about 10 chapters. once i got that i will try to keep to posting once a week.