Cade -Part 2

I sit down at the kitchen table trying my best not to stare but the woman standing before me is a vision. This is the first time I've seen her outside of the gym. And while she does look good spent and dripping with sweat, she's absolutely stunning in her red sundress.

Her thick thighs call out to me and I'm tempted to go and touch her. It's been over a year since I first saw her in the gym but she didn't notice me. That is until recently.

I don't want to be too eager but the attraction I have to this woman is one I have never experienced before. It's something about her. She's different from other beautiful women in Miami who flaunt their assets unabashedly.

Shantal is distinct. There is a unique subtleness to her beauty and I must admit, her indifference towards me all this time left me intrigued. 

I wanted to approach her months ago. But after asking around about the "thick lady with the afro," I soon discovered that her husband had recently passed away.  I related to that bit of information more than anyone could imagine. Very few people in my already small circle of friends in Miami knew about my former life in Texas. A life that was the complete opposite of my current situation.

Shantal walks over to me and I try my best not to notice the slight sway of her hips as she makes her way closer.

"Can I get you drink?" she asks. Her voice is soft and sultry like a blues song. I only nod, unable to speak. I'm not sure why I was so nervous. I am a man familiar with the opposite sex. I've never really been shy around women, but Shantal made me feel like a kid with a jr. high school crush, awkward and slightly insecure. 

"Well let's see," she says walking over to the small bar that separated the kitchen from the formal dining area. "I have imported beer, and there's this nice Vodka I purchased last week. I listen as she rambles through all the liquor and various drinks she has to offer. Her rambling makes me realize that she's just as nervous as I am.

It must not be easy for her. I know firsthand just how hard it could be trying return to life after loss. "What are you drinking?" I nod my head in the direction of her glass.

"Rum and coke." she turns to reply and I take in her face. Her almond-shaped eyes were low and lust-filled. My mind instantly flashes to improper thoughts and I wonder if she looks the same way when she cums.

My God. If she didn't stop looking at me like that. I was already having a hard time controlling myself, but soon I feel an erection begin to form and my manhood starts to strain against the front of my pants.

"I'll have what you're having," I manage to say, shifting in my seat in an attempt to ease some of the discomfort caused by my tightening pants. I hope she doesn't notice the bulge in my pants. I don't want her to think that I have a one-track mind, but the way she looks in that dress and the sexiness of her low eyes are driving me insane. 

I watch her movements, soft and feminine, as she makes my drink and I wonder what finally made her call me. I don't want to presume anything but the sound of her texts makes me feel like she's down for some sex. 

She makes my drink and joins me at the table and I can't help but notice the look in her eyes. I swear she's undressing me with her eyes and I would pay a pretty penny to know what's going through her mind. 

"You look good. Damn good," I say taking a sip from my glass. She blushes and tells me thank you. I nod and return to my drink, watching her as she studies me with those honey brown bedroom eyes. 

We chat for a bit. She talks a lot about her sons, tells me that they're with her mom. I nod again, not knowing what to say. Throughout our conversation, she gives me seductive looks and long knowing glances. Her eyes are screaming "come fuck me" and it takes everything in me not to rip off that dress and take her here on the kitchen table. 

"I want you," she tells me and I'm stunned by her boldness. 

"I want you too," I reply. And it was the truth. I wanted this woman from the moment I first saw her working out at the gym. 

She gives me a slight smile and slowly rises from the table reaching out for my hand. I take her hand in mine and follow as she leads me upstairs. Her bedroom is everything I expected it to be - sexy and feminine.  The scent of her is everywhere and it takes over my senses. 

The woman had my nose wide open and I hadn't even touched, tasted her yet. I watch as she sits down on the bed and reaches down to unzip her sandals. 

"Please, let me," I rush over and drop to my knees. She smiles shyly and I proceed to remove the strappy sandals from her feet. Her toes are painted a hot, fiery red that matches her dress and brings out the golden tones in her skin. 

I lift one of her legs over my shoulder and gently kiss the ankle. She lets out a small moan and my balls tighten in response. I continue working my way up her leg, leaving a trail of warm, wet kisses. 

I'm about to lift the hem of her dress when her hand reaches down and stops me.