m&m meetup

Today was just an average last day of school at XxnormiexX high school. You hear Two people, jabbering in the library as you walk by, trying to convince the librarian to give then two copies of some random book. Crack making for dummies, was it? yeah, that was it. You walk quickly, trying to not attract attention by them. 

I hate this school. Every single day, some new random person shows up and, without saying a word, leaves. I think it's because this school has completely insane teachers. Today, however, was going to be different. I was going to meet the man of my dreams, all by accident.

"Hey y/n!" someone screams from behind you. It was Spiderman.

"ay wassup B." you reply.

"Are you excited for sodium, not plutonium?" He says.

"We should have the reader say who they want to see at this school in the comments below," hi-five says while walking by with f/n.

You ignore it, despite the fact that they could have been talking about the fanfiction you are in. They are probably talking about their own thing.

then he walked in and my heart went boom. Walking around the school as we chat and laugh, grab a f/n and whisper "ay oh this one's mine"

(yes that was a Hamilton reference sorry xD)

He was an m&m. A blue one. But he was so cool. He wore nothing but shoes, sunglasses, and a saxophone neck strap.

He leaned over and started gaging. Out of his mouth came a giant alto saxophone, looking brand new.

(careless whispers starts to play)

"uhh... hi?" he says, confusingly.

"Oh sorry. Hi! welcome to XxnormiexX high school, cool blue m&m," you say while making the realization that you have been staring at him playing his beautiful instrument.

He was the man of your dreams, and you would do anything to get him.