Part 9 ( The untold feeling)

*Me or Him?*  ( part 9,The untold feeling)

- Jimin pov-

Jungkook and Taehyung really focused on watching that movie but I couldn't focus because I sit next to her. She was sitting between Jungkook and me.

I tried to feel comfortable but I just can't. My heart hardly beating. Damn this killing me. I know she is someone's girl and her scandal was Jungkook and I'm just the untold crush
I had a crush on her but if Jungkook had a crush in her for 4 years, for me more than that. Unlike Jungkook, he was so brave enough to tell her about his feeling when he knows everthing.

I realized that, Minra also didn't focus in watching that movie. I saw her tears fall down to her cheeks when I stole a glance on her. She's really having a hard time. I wanted to wipe the tears using my fingers. I wanted to hug her to calm her but I just can't do that. Am I a coward?

Few minutes later, she fall asleep on my shoulder and that made me more nervous.  Ahh I just can't stand this! I'm sorry. I have to do this.

" Minra fall asleep. I'll take her to your room"- Me (to Jungkook)

Since Jungkook and Taehyung too focused he just let me brought Minra to his room.  I brought her like a bridal style to Jungkoo's room. I laid her at Jungkook's bed and how I wish she laid on mine.

There's still some tears left on her face. I wiped those tears just like I really wanted to do so. I covered her with Jungkook's blanket to make sure she feel warmth.  I touched her face and all the memories come to my mind...flashback scenario.

>> Jimin flashback<<<

I just finished from dance practice with Hoseok hyung. After saying good bye to him I went out from the studio and ready to head back to my home.

On my way home, I passed the girls middle school and someone was running and bump into me. She was about to fall but I managed to grab her waist..I did save her. My heart beating so fast.

" Hey you there.. Don't let her go"

She looked at the voice and tried to escape from me but instead of that, I hold her hand and we were running together.

I brought her to a place that crowded of people so we can easily escape. We finally lost from their sight.

I just laughed because I never feel so fun like this.

" Why would they after you?"- Me

She just looked at the ground.

" They are loan sharks. My parents already pass away, so I .. was being a victim. My brother was trying his best to pay the debt it just doesn't enough."- She

" Where's your brother?"- Me

" He left me to America. He wanted to work there and pay the debt. He said.. I must hide and left the house.. but I don't know where to hide.. I don't know where to go"- She

" I'm sorry for that"- Me

" Don't be"- She

All I could think that.. Help her.

" I'm Park Jimin"- Me

She smiled at me made a butterflies in my stomach. (lol bida juga ayat sis ni  😒)

" Lee Minra. Thank you for helping  me"- Minra

From here, I kept liking her even that day only the last and first day I met her.

I tried to seek at her school but some said that she already left the school. I wanted to tell her that I managed to find her a new house. Where are you?