Running away and finding him

I walk Home slowly not wanting to get there.

"Hey" says Zayden a boy from my class.

"Hey" I smile at him.

"I know we haven't talked much but if you need anything text me." he grabs my arm and writes his name and number on my hand. And I do the same.

"Thanks." I say shyly. "Well ummm I better go." I walk off and wave at him.

As I walk in the door I can tell my mum is home the the cluster in the room.

"Hey slut" she says smacking me.

"Ummm I'm not a slut I don't wanna be like you." I say going up to my room.

I grab my blade from my desk drawer and start slashing my wrist. I bandage it and pull my sleeves down. I've had enough I say to myself. I grab my duffle bag and pack all the this I would need. My favorite blanket, clothes, phone, and ear buds.

I open my window and throw it down then I lower my self from the tree. I start walkin and walk the mile to Mc. Donald's. When I walk in I decide to order a ice cream cone.

When I sit down I take my iPhone out. I see I have a message from an unknown number. I look at my wrist and sure enough it's Zayden.

"Hey sweet cheeks :)!" his message says.

"Hey buff guy" I reply

I hear a phone go off and look in the direction of where it came and there I see Zayden walking in with his friends.

He looks at his phone and smiles. I giggle and he looks over. oops that was louder then I thought.

"Come join us?" he asks.

I grab my stuff and sit next to him.

" What's In the bag" he points

"Stuff" I mumble

"Like what?" he looks at me

"Clothes and all. see I have kinda had enough of my family's shit so I'm kinda running away."

"Kinky" says one of the jocks

Wait did I just hear Zayden growl.

" I smell blood" Zayden says.

I say nothing and hide my arms.

"Let me see" he grabs my arms rolling up the selves and unwraps the bandages carefully.

"It's nothing" I say bitin my lip.

He then rewraps my arms and leaves my sleeves up.

"Why" he says concerned.

"Later" I manage to say chocked up. he nods understanding.

"Need a place to stay?" he says looking at me. I just nod. "you can stay at my place if you don't mind." i nod again not wanting to say anything.

"Boys I'm gonna go take Danielle to my place I'll see ya at school okay." he waves at them and grabs my stuff from me.

"Thanks" I say in a whisper.

It only took about 15 minutes to get to his house so it wasn't that far. his house was small probably a 2 room house.

"There's only to rooms well have to share since my brother has the other" he says opening the door. "I'll sleep on the floor you can have the bed"

"Uhhh were 15 I think we are mature enough to share the same bed." I look at him.

"Okay" he smiles and leads me to his room well our room. he cleans a couple of his drawers out and says in can use them. He leave to let me get situated.

I start to change forgetting to lock the door. Zaydens walks In "erm I'm sorry" he looks away

"It's fine" I laugh at his reaction. at this point I have shorts and a tank top on.

"Oh so you laugh". He smirks

Shit what's he gonna do. he runs I'd've me and throws me over his shoulder.

"Put me down." I say.

"No" he throws me on the bed and starts tickling me.

"St- st- stop" I say between breaths.

He chuckles and stops. I lay there panting as he looks at me.

He slowly leans down and his lip touch mine. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him down planting my lips on his. he presses his tongue against my button lip. I deny him entrance and he bite my lip. i moan and he takes the chance and slips his tongue in my mouth. I wrestle with his tongue.

Wait what the fuck. I pull away quickly.

"Sorry... I uh I uh got carried away" I blush.

He stands up "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks seriously. "I've uh been meaning to ask but I've been to scared."

I sit there in shock. the hottest guy in my school is asking the emo girl out?!

"Will you" he asks snapping me back to reality.

I stand on the bed and jump into his arms causing him to chuckle and kiss my head.

I look at him and plant my lips on his moving in sync. he sits on the bed and rubs my upper thighs causing me to moan. Then he takes a chance and grabs my ass causing me to jerk towards him as he smirks against the kiss. I lay my forehead against his. the only thing you could hear was our raspy breathing.

" Let's go watch tv" he says carrying my to the living room and sitting me on his lap.

I lay against him and laid my head in the crook of his neck.