Realitly check?

I wake up having to strong arms embracing me. I look to see Zaydens face next to mine. I kiss his nose and get pinned on the bed. he rubs circles on my tummy and kisses every inch of my face causing me to giggle. I look at him and realize he's just in his boxers. Er mer gerd he has a uhhhhh boner. shit. what. am. I. gonna. do.

"Uhhhh you got a boner" I blush

"I know" he smirks and rubs against me.

"Your brother here?" I ask

"No." he grins.

"Errrrrr erm do you have condoms?" I turn bright red

"My brother does." he says

"The only way I'll have se-" he runs out of the room and comes back with a box of condoms setting them by the bed. he hovers over me and slides his hand up my shirt and takes it off. he then puts his hand behind me sliding them up to my bra and unhooks it. I take it off and throw it. He takes my shorts off and kisses down to my panties and takes them off with his teeth.

He takes his boxer off and grinds against me grabbing a condom. he takes it out of the package and put it on his cock. And damn was it nice!! I stare as he puts it on. he slowly slides in to me. me being a virgin it hurt so I grab the sheets moaning slightly. He starts to thrust in and out of me causin me to gasp. He keeps going and gradually goes harder.

"Zayden" I say in a moan "make me scream"

He rams me hard causin me to scream his name.

"Shit babe I'm going to cum" he says raspy

"Cum" I moan

He cums breaking the condom. shit. it feels so good.

He keeps fucking me until he gets tired and lays next to me and take what's left of the torn condom off and throws it in the waste basket. he pulls me close so our bodies are pressed against each other. I snuggle into him and he kisses my shoulder. I fall asleep listening to his heart beat.

I wake up with an excruciating pain in my lower area. I moan in pain quietly.

"You okay" Zayden says sleepily yet concerned.

"It hurts" I whine.

He rubs his thumbs near my hips and the pain gradually goes away. The way he rubs me relaxes me and makes me relax my muscles. it's like he has a magic touch. after the pain is gone i decide to get dressed. being the weekend I pick out torn short shorts and a skull tank top. I go into the bathroom and find bandages and undo the bandages I have on. I clean the cuts and put peroxide on them. I only cover the cuts that were bad and left the other in covered to heal. I feel two wrong arms snake around me waist.

"Babe ur so skinny" he whispers. "When was the last time you ate"

"Uhhhh I'm not sure..." I hesitate

" Are you anorexic?" he says concerned

"Yes" I say quietly.

"What do you like" he asks picking me up and wrapping my legs around his waist

"Strawberries" I smile

He goes to the fridge and guess what!! there's strawberries!!!!

"How many" he says

"4" I grin. "With sugar" I pout quivering my bottom lip.

"Okay." he kisses me and I smile.

We eat watching tv and cuddling. After we finish eating I head for the shower. I realize I don't have anything to wash up with so I use The stuff that is labeled "Zayden". I go into the room with the towel wrapped around me and get new under garments.

"You smell good" Zay says walking in the room " like my shampoo and body wash?"

"Yup" I smile innocently getting dressed and doing my hair leaving it down. it was wavy today and I thought it look cute so I left it.