Thorki:The Promise

Loki gets in the tub with hot water and starts to think ''only 2 days left..for my birthday,I really hope that brother havent forgot about our promise''     Loki closes his eyes and starts to think about thor,at the same moment he was thinking of thor he grabs his crotch and starts to move his hand up and down slowly,Loki starts moaning Thors name;at the moment he was really horny he started to move his hand faster and bited his lip hardly it started bleeding, and loki said in a low horny voice ''ahh.. Brother,if you were here now.. i really wish your big and long dick was in me right now..hha..'' Loki keeps moving his hand, he was about to cum he moaned and he came in the tub  Loki said ‘‘what a mess i did,well its better for me to shower.. i think'' Loki starts to blush  Loki says with a low voice blushes and tears fall from his eyes ''Brother.. you dont know..how much..i love you..and you have me far from you I at least want to hug you.. and maybe do more than a hug..,Brother.."

------------------------------

Loki heads to his huge bedroom it haves a big red bed with green big pillows his room is really clean it haves a big window that can let you see out to the forest in where he is leaving

Loki sits in his bed and starts to think ''i wanna send brother a letter telling him if he remebers a promise we made..in the day of my 7th birthday..''

It was Night right now and Loki was still thinking if he should make a letter and he decided to do it but in another form,he thought of going to where thor is in person in the day before of his birthday and tell him if he remembers what day is ''tomorrow'' and make him remember the promise they made.

"Im so alone in this huge mansion..i really need something.." Loki makes a Thor Incanation, Loki says ''ah,wow he really looks like my brother..Brother i want..i w-wan..."  Loki gets sad and looks at his reflection in the mirror, "Our promise was .."

Flash Back

Thor was running towards Loki who was crying because he wasnt the favorite one of his father,and it was always Loki's fault when Thor braked or destroyed something ,but still Thor cheared Loki up whenever he was crying ;at that time Thor was 8 and loki 7

Thor looks at Loki and says ''what is wrong Loki,why are you sad..?''  Loki looks at Thor and Hugs him tightly and says "Brother..why am i the one that no one likes..? im always self confident and the calm one...Why does father thinks im evil..? why brother w-why.."Loki cries even more and lots of tears fall Thor blushes and tells Loki "Loki don't say that,I do like you,and will do anything for you"Loki looks at Thors eyes blushes and tells him ''Then can you promise me something brother?" Thor looks at him and kisses his forehead and says "what kind of promise Loki?"

When Loki felt Thors lips touching his forehead smoothly he blushed stopped crying and looks to the floor and says in a lowly shy voice "In my 23 birthday can we do..umm... err..w-what.. what adults do?" Loki looks at Thors eyes while blushing and Loki's face was scarlet red,Thor looks at him and when he heard those words he got really red too and looks at the floor and says to Loki,"I promise Loki,we-we... we will do it.." Loki and Thor Look at their faces and Thor says "I love you Brother.." Loki blushes and kisses Thor's cheek.

END of FlashBack

Loki looks out the window and it was really dark outside but the sky was bright will all the stars shining and half moon shining brightly too,he liked the view from there,the Thor incanation brought him to bed with him and both layed in the bed ,Loki was embarassed cuz he looked exactly like his brother while he was blushing the Thor incanation hugged him and got asleep fast,Loki looked at him and puts his hand over his cheeks and starts to get close to his lips , at the moment they were almost going to touch he said in his mind..''why.. why would i kiss a fake brother of mine...'' he stopped and went to sleep..