🌟Chapter 4🌟

Farhan's POV
Today's my birthday and not a single person remembered,not even my friends.
I was all moody and down.and am in ya Fatima's house,I was expecting to see too many long speeches to reply and all that but it's the opposite.
"Farhan please come here" ya Fatima called.
"Try these dress on please" she said handing me a red dress immediately I entered her room.
"My goodness!!" That's the same dress I saw from Ammi's boutique.
"Ya fati where did you got this dress from???" I said snatching it from her. And it fits me as if it was meant for me.
"Lemme apply makeup on you." She said pulling out her makeup kit.
She was done and I turned to look at my face in the mirror and God!!
She has performed magic on my face."we should go home and show Ammi what do u think??"she asked
"Yeah good idea,let's go" we drove out of the compound and few minutes later we arrived.

I opened the door and we both entered with a salam.
"Happy birthday to you.
Happy birthday to you.
Happy birthday dear farhan.
Happy birthday to you.
The crowd sang
Wow!!I didn't see that coming, I thought they've all forgotten my birthday. I saw all my friends cousins and my family,this day will surely be awesome.

Husnah's POV
I was dressed in a red off shoulder gown,I did my nude makeup and grab my iPhone plus from the nightstand.
" husnah please let's go"amal said.
"I'm done"
Basma was dressed in a black pearl abaya.
We went to ummi's room and told her we were leaving. We entered the car and the drove out of the compound.
We arrived at farhan's house and I saw farhan all dressed up.she gave me the "ohh God!!you came look before giving me a bone crushing  hug.
" happy birthday farhan"I said hugging back.
"Thank you so much" she said smiling.
I went and greeted their mother,and we ate some snacks.
I gave farhan her birthday gift and we left.

As Always
Vote❤
Comment❤
And share❤

Lots of love ❤❤❤

                Your baby
                Hussainarh💛