10

I put my head on wonho shoulder and he wraps his arm around me. It's haftway through the movie. We're watching 40 year old virgin on Netflix. He gets a text. "My parents aren't going to be home till later." He says. "Okay." I say. "How will we pass the time?" He asks. "I think you could find something." I say. He pushes his lips against mine. I push off the blanket and he gets on top of me. He runs his hand down my side. He hooks his finger on the waistband of my pajamas.

As he starts to pull it down the door opens. He stands up to see who it is. He sits back down next to me. I sit up and we go back to our original position. "It's my sister." He says. "Wonho who's this?" She asks. "Non ya." He says. "Okay here it is. You let my boyfriend come over and I won't tell mom and dad." She says. "Mom and dad know he's here." He says. "Why can you have your boyfriend over but I can't." She says.

"Because I'm a senior and your a freshman." He says. "What grade is he?" She asks. "Non ya." He says. "Come on." She says. "Mom and dad said no." He says. "I didn't want to do this but I'll tell dad about you smoking." She says. "Mom and dad will be home at 12. Have him gone by then." He says. She goes outside and comes back in with a kid from my dance class. Kim yugyeom.

"Sorry you had to hear that." He says. "So your parents don't know you smoke?" I ask. "That would be correct." He says. "A rule breaker, is this Where I'm suppose to take off all my clothes." I say. "How about we do that upstairs." He says. "Not yet." I say. "Why? I'm I not dangerous enough for you yet?" He jokes. "Maybe." I joke back. "Let's see." He says. He slowly gets on top of me. "I sometimes skip school to go tothe mall with my friends." He says.

"I sneak out of the house at night to go to parties and get wasted." He says slowly kissing my neck. "I sneak people in the house and sneak them out." He says. "Take me now bad boy." I joke. He sits back up and starts watching the movie. I'm confused. "Did I say something?" I ask. "It's nothing." He says. I stand up and go to the bathroom. To be honest, it did turn me on. I'm painfully hard.

I build up my confidence. I go back out and sit on his lap facing him. I put my arms on his shoulders. "What are you doing?" He asks smiling. "I'm sitting on your lap." I say. "Is there a reason?" He asks. "Take me to your room." I say. "Are you sure?" He asks. "Do it before I change my mind." I say. He stands up and carries me upstairs. He throws me on his bed and locks the door.

I gets on top of me and connects our lips roughly. Fuck I love this. The roughness. He pulls down my bottoms roughly. As he's about to unbutton his pants there's a yell. "Wonho mom and dad are home and yugyeom still here." She says banging on the door. I get under the covers as he opens the door. "I told you to have him gone." He says. "Please sneak him out." She says. "I don't know." He says. "Come on she's your sister." I say. "Fine." He says.

Yugyeom comes into the room. "Hey aren't you the kid that the teacher uses to show moves." He says to me. Wonho closes the door behind him. "So are you fucking Wonho? He asks. "No." I say laying back. "You're a freshman right?" He asks. "Yeah." I say. "And Wonho is a senior." He says. "And?" I say. "Little old for you." He says. "You might want to shut it before I tell Wonho about all the times you bragged about getting it from your girlfriend." I say. "Oh feisty." He says.

"Okay come on." Wonho says. They both leave. I put on my pajama bottoms and lay down. "Sorry about this." Wonho says closing the door behind him. "It's fine." I say. He get on top of me. "Maybe we should just go to sleep." I say. "Why." He asks. "I just don't feel like it." I say. "Okay." He says rolling off of me. He reaches over and turns off the light. He wraps his arms around my waist and we cuddle till we fall asleep.