johnny orlando

a/n: hey guys ik i haven't updated in literally 2 years but i want to continue making stories and i might make another one. but for now it's on johnny orlando, my boyfriend.
—————————————————————

imagine you were walking home from school in your hometown, toronto. as you were walking home you notice a familiar face walking toward you. quickly, you notice that it is lauren orlando!

you aren't that big of a fan but you know her brother is johnny orlando and you have been crushing on him for quite some time. in hopes to meet johnny, you run up to lauren and say "hi lauren! i love you and your brother so much"

she blushes and says "thank you"

you reply back saying no problem when all of a sudden, johnny appears from the corner!

you immediately squeal and are so happy to see johnny orlando in real life! you run up to him now, abandoning lauren and scream "HI JOHNNY I LOVE YOU"

a smile spreads on his face and he says " aw! thank you so much, let's get a picture"

you pull out your phone and open snapchat and take some pictures. johnny asks for your instagram and he begins to film a live stream! he talks about how happy he is to meet fans from toronto and he even shouts you out!

as it's time to say your goodbyes, johnny gives you his personal snapchat and suggests that you guys should start being friends!

overwhelmed with joy, you give him and lauren a quick hug and continue on your walk home.

—————————————————————

a/n: omg that was bad but i'm gonna write a brand new story so watch out for that peeps

BYE