Day 30

One Direction Concert

°3rd Person°

6:00, Ashton's' alarm goes off at 6:00 today because it's the day of the One Direction concert for Brooke. He gets up and has to rub his eyes to wake up a little more. He gets up and walks to his bathroom to get ready. He mentally makes a list of the things he needs for today.

List

1) 1 Direction shirt.

2) Poster board.

3) Markers.

4) Glow Sticks.

5) Face Paint

He knows she may have a t-shirt but he would like to get her a new one because he would want her to feel good. He gets dressed and ready to head to his car and just grabs a banana for a quick breakfast. He makes his way down to a near by store that sells a lot of One Direction merchandise.

Ashton gets his way out to the store and notices the day is a little cold and muggy he might just have to wear a jacket to the concert.

He enters the store to be greeted by a sales clerk telling him about the deals going on. He happily greets her with a 'Hello and thanks.' He makes his way back to the store where he knows they sell One Direction. He finds her a new shirt they had just got in and buys it along with the poster board and markers. Face paint he will have to get at an arts and crafts store just a little walk in the plaza he is in.

'10.73' The clerk says to Ashton. He gladly hands her a 10 and 1 dollar bill. He gets his change thanks her and leaves.

Ashton makes his way to the arts and crafts store near bye and buys a whole bunch of colors, ones that glow, neon, and even ones that have little sparkles with them. He gets the colors Pink, Orange, Blue, Red, and Purple.

He finally gets back to his car and checks the time '6:45'. Not bad. He thinks to himself the concert is at 8:30 he remembers so he has all day to get his house ready for a little party they will have before the concert. Ashton wants Brooke to be in a good mood for the concert.

Ashton makes it home within 10 minutes. He puts Brooke's shirt he had bought her in a little box and wrapped it. He also had the poster board and markers hidden away from Brooke until she comes over. As of the face paint he sets it on the counter and heads to take a nap.

Brooke wakes up and is ecstatic for today 'The One Direction Concert ' She has had a count down on her phone since it has been counting down for 2 months. She jumps out of bed and starts to get ready for the day ahead of her. First she washes her face with her Neutrogena pink grapefruit foaming scrub, then she brushes her teeth, then finally applies some deodorant.  She had already taken a shower the night before

and had straightened her hair along with adding loose curls. 

She finally steps out of the bathroom and starts to get dressed she put on a tribal crop top and a pair of black super skinny jeans but not too tight. She hops around to get the jeans on and finally she puts a belt on because jeans never fit her waist always a little too big. Her hair is not like a princess cartoon where it stays perfect some of the waves fell a little and she plugs in the curling wand and waits for it to heat up.

She checks the time as she makes her way to her kitchen for a quick breakfast she grabs a cinnamon roll from the counter she had bought from her local bakery.

She jogs her way up stairs and fixes her loose waves. Nikki walks in on Brooke fixing her hair and lays on her bed watching Brooke finish her hair. Brooke turns around and walks over to Nikki and picks her up tickling her.