Chapter 2: his return

"...hello...kira..."

Kira stands there in shock after realizing who the man infront of her is. "Y-you! H-how did you find me?!"

"I have my ways" he says making a creepy grin. "Ive come to take back whats rightfully mine."

"Not in a million years! I would never let you take her! No child should ever have to spend not even a second with a monster like you. Who knows what you'd do to her." Kira says clenching her fists.

"Now now. Don't you think i have a right to see her? She is my daughter after all."

"Not after what you did to me, i was only a child!" She clenches her fists harder.

"Oh come on. Admit it. You liked it."

"YOU CREEP!" Kira snapped and punches him in the face, making him fall on the ground.

"Kira whats wrong!?" Keith says running down the stairs.

"Liam...hes back..."

"Indeed i am." he says as he gets back up after falling from that punch. "My dear kira...you really shouldnt have done that..." he says before he disappears.

"Kira are you ok?" Keith rushes over to his sister as she starts tearing up.

"I can't believe he's back...after everything he's done to me..." kira begins having flash backs and instantly breaks down.

"Hey hey hey, its ok. Im here. Nothing bad is gonna happen ok?" Keith assures her. Kira nods and wipes her tears.

Then suddenly they hear a shriek coming from upstairs. They look at eachother, wide eyed, once they recognize that shriek.

"KAT!!"

Thank you for reading the second chapter of my story! If you enjoyed please vote and leave comments. Peace ✌