Brothers...

You were walking home when Sasuke got a call from Itachi, "I have to take this." He said
"O-ok" you responded,
"Why is Itachi calling him?" You thought, you and Itachi have been friends from as long as you can remember, and Sasuke was his brother only a year younger than him (in this fic) but Sasuke was the same age as you, you had liked them both but Sasuke liked you so he asked you out, that was 6 months ago. "Wow we've been together for a while," you thought, "I wonder if he truly loves me,"

  Then you got a call from Itachi...
"Uhh hey Itachi. I thought you were calling Sasuke..." you said, "No I called you to ask if I could borrow one of your cars for a day, I haven't called Sasuke in a while," he said back "Y-yeah you can borrow the car," you said "I've got to go..." you hung up

If Sasuke wasn't talking to Itachi than who was he talking to?
You went over to him and snatcged is phone, "Who the f*kk is this?!" You yelled into the phone, "(y/n)?" You heard Sakura's voice from the phone...
"Why are you labeled Itachi in Sasuke's contacts?" She hung up, "You better explain Uchiha!" You told Sasuke. "Ok so, I've been talking to Sakura, about... err... cars, she wanted to borrow my car to go on a trip." He said, you could tell he was lying. "Why do you lie to me Sasuke," your eyes were tearing up. "I-i..." Sasuke started to say, "So what do you love me, or is that a lie too you said angrily walking out of the house, you started the car with tears streaming down your face.
You drove over to Itachi's house, you knocked on his front door.

"Oh hi (Y/n)-" you cut him off with a hug, "your brother is a duck (you know what I mean)," you told him, "Why do you say that?" He asked you, "H-he's cheating on me with Sakura..." you told him tears forming in your eyes, he hugged you "It's ok" he told you rubbing you head.

"Is it ok if I stayed with you tonight?" You asked him, "Sure," he said back, you smiled at you (Illuminati confirmed) you smiled back, (DO DOO DO DOOO DO DOOOOOO) after you got all settled up, you got ready for bed.

You were almost asleep when you couldn't stand it anymore so you snuck into Itachi's room and climbed up into his bed.

Then you fell asleep...

Boo Booo du duu du duuuuu...