||Chapter 8||: Home

(M/N)'s POV

We were finally home. It was scary being kidnapped but it's all over. We were all sitting in the living room on the floor. Jimin and V are taking care of our cuts we got from the pocket knife. You can't see it that much anymore. "Ouch". I whispered as V put the ointment on my arms.

"Don't move.". V replied while looking at me. I nodded and he looked back at my arm. He's really serious about this. He wrapped my arms in bandages and helped me up off the floor.

"Done.". He said checking my arm one last time. "Thanks.". I said smiling. "Just glad you and Jungkook are ok.". He replied and went upstairs.

Suga and Rap Monster were currently buying us some food to eat together. It's nice to be back with BTS. Jungkook  got hs arms wrapped up by Jimin. We both got up and sat on the couch.

Everyone came downstairs and we all watched T.V.Cole soon came in and we all turned to him. "BTS, you have a day off because of all the drama that happened recently. I fell bad so you all get a day off.". He said smiling.

"YES!!". We all cheering. Cole chuckled and left the room going to the lounge to get some coffee. "So, what do you guys wanna do?". Namjoon asked everyone. "We can go out all together! It will be fun.". Jimin suggested. We all nodded.

"Sure, why not?". I said smiling. "YAY!". J-hope cheered while jumping off the couch. We all just laughed. "Do you wanna go tomorrow?". Jin asked. "Tomorrow will be better because you guys need to heal for a little while.". Suga agreed. I nodded.

"Tomorrow then! It's official! A day off!". I said excited while getting up from the couch. "Let's do it!". V said happily. "It's getting late, so I'm gonna sleep.". Suga said tired. I sighed. He's always tired. "I'll go to bed too. See you guys tomorrow!". Jimin said while going upstairs. Everyone followed and we all went to bed.

I lied there, and I was way too excited that I couldn't sleep. 'Cant wait for tomorrow!'.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Sorry if it's short!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Just in case you are confused, yes, you live with BTS.