❈ two ❈

omg, thank you so much for the support with this book! 💜

:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:

"Jungkookie, Do you miss the days when you were younger?"

Jungkook widened his eyes at the question, staring at the rather petite woman infront of him. She was smiling sweetly at him and Jungkook felt confused at the question.

"I-I think we all miss the times when we were younger, and had less worries." He replied with a nod and she giggled at how cute the maknae is.

"Alright then, Bangtan's wish will be granted." She muttered quietly as she let go of the maknae's hands, and waving at him goodbye as she was led by some of the staff to the exit.

Jungkook kept staring at the mysterious woman, wondering what intention did she have with asking those questions.

He chose to forget all about it as he let his focus fall on the fangirl infront of him.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

After the fansign, she decided to visit her grandmother's house. In Seoul, there was a place where there was alot of trees and people in the city didn't bother to step across that part because alot of rumours had been on and about that whoever steps foot into that forest will be cursed and have skin rashes for a week.

It was kind of far from the city, she usually took a bus towards there, and usually walked towards the house deep inside the forest.

The curse was somewhat true, It makes her grandmother feel safer with it. Her bus stopped and dropped her off, and then she began walking. The bus driver had no more passengers left but her, because only a few people really stops at the last stop.

She saw the pathway that led into the woods, where she found the small house her grandmother lived in.

She was about to knock on the door, until it opened and showed her grandmother who smiled at her.

"Jihae, How sweet of you to visit me again." Her grandmother kissed her cheek as she was welcomed inside.

Various bookshelves and jars littered across the home, and she could smell the faint aroma of baked pastries.

"I baked some croissants earlier, Help yourself to some for a while. I have to pick up something." Her grandma announced and Jihae widened her eyes and smiled. "Of course, grandma. Take all the time you need and be careful." She said and her grandma smiled at her and exited the house.

Jihae helped herself to eat some of the croissants her grandma made and started walking around the house, Looking around the various bookshelves until she found the book.

She swiped her hand downwards at the cover of the old brown book and it instantly opened.

She just hoped that she could do this right.

Her mom used to steal the book to let her look younger. Until her grandmother caught her.

Jihae was an extraordinary girl. She had no superpowers or special abilities to see ghosts, but her grandmother was a powerful witch.

Her books contained powerful spells, The jars contained different potions.

She was a good witch, and ever since she was a child,  she witnessed the powers of her grandmother.