Childhood Memory's

~Nora and Levi were born in the same hospital and their mom were close, when they were born they were brought out right away and put into bassinet. Their mothers would sometimes bring Nora and Levi together. The two would hold each other hands, The mothers would even make them hug each other for pictures. ~

~A few years later~

Nora: "Ha Ha! You can't caught me Levi your way to slow, caught me if you can haha."

Levi:"Nora "Please wait your way to fast. I think I am going to past out if you keep on running."

~The two only had each other they, They shared everything. If one doesn't eat the other doesn't, if one doesn't sleep the other one doesn't. Nora's mom started to be come very sick and ill, Nora didn't hang out with Levi that much. She had to take care of her mother, she needed her to get better, and even more stronger. The happiness of Nora start to fade away, and her mother pass away. When Nora had a funeral for her mother, there was Levi, his mother, and her self. Nora stared to stay with Levi's family, Levi promise to make Nora the happiness girl in the world.~

Levi:"Nora can I ask you something, and you have to tell the truth ok?"

Nora:"Ok Levi what is it? Whats your question?"

Levi:"Will you always be my friend no matter what. Even if something happen, will you aways be my friend?"

Nora:"Of of course Levi, best buddy for ever and ever."

~They both smile, that was the day that Nora and Levi promise to be with each forever. To always be by each other. To stay together no matter what happens. To have a strong friendship~

 { Author Note}

Hello fellow readers, this is a sweet and warm story that I came up with. 

The important part s that do you ship #Lora 

Okay Bye 

<3