H.E.L.P

Tsuna stood there with the rest of the guardians and Varia.

"What are you two thinking!?"Growled Tsuna," Why were you going to hurt (Y/n)!?"

Mukuro and Hibari both looked at each other and smirked,

"Sawada Tsunayoshi...that is none of your concern."said Mukuro," now leave, I find your presence rather disturbing."

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, TALKING LIKE THAT TO THE BOSS!?"Barked Gokudera,

Hibari released you,

"I hate herbivores..!"said Hibari,

"Get ready!"said Reborn,

Tsuna and the rest of the guardians tensed up .

"Stop..!"

Everyone faced you,

"Huff, don't get involved into this..."you said ,

You tried getting up on your feet but you wobbled a lot and Tsuna and reborn sweat dropped .

"You can't even stand up , do you really think you can do anything in that state?"asked Mukuro.

"Heh, I never said I was going to do anything.."you said .

While Mukuro and Hibari looked at you , vines sprouted from beneath the ground quietly .

The vines slowly wrapped themselves around their legs without them feeling a thing.

You smirked.

"Whenever you're ready."you said,

Everyone gave you perplexed looks,

"Chrome!" you finished,

The vines swung Hibari and Mukuro to
The sky with brute force, then,huge flames rose up into the sky .

Chrome came out from behind the gate panting,

"It..took a lot of concentration to make it seem real."she breathed,

"CHROME!"everyone screamed,

They all tackled her and hugged her, you stayed behind watching the whole love fest,

You began to walk towards them, when you felt a hand cover your mouth and drag you away.

You kicked and screamed but I didn't work, they were all focused on chrome.

You elbowed the person but that caused them to hit you on the head with a tonfa... a tonfa.

Your eyes widened, how could they have come back without making a single noise, if they were in the air wouldn't them crashing to the ground make some kind of ruckus ?

You looked over your shoulder , it was them !