one

I slowly awake with a groan. As my vision cleared, I saw my mother opening the curtains.

"Wake up, time for school." She smiled as the sunlight hit my eyes, causing me to bend my hand over my forehead.

"Fine, I'm up. See." I remove the covers off me, as I shift my body to the side of the bed, my bare feet touching the cold floor.

Stretching, I stand on my feet and put my hair into a ponytail. I walk towards my walk in closet.

"First day of school. You're a junior now. I'm so excited for you, I've got you something."

My mom's eyes lit up with excitement and joy. She takes my hand with hers and we /sorta/ run towards the bathroom.

As I stood in front our bathroom there was a gray fuzzy towel on the toilet seat.

"Like it?" A grin spread across my face.

"Thanks, appreciate it very. Gotta shower now." I nicely push her out and close the door.

I strip out my clothes and throw them in the hamper besides me.

Hopping in the shower, I begin to do my daily bad shower singing.

Washing my hair, I hear a knock on the door.

"Auggie, go away!" I roll my eyes and continue to go on with my shower.

------

After I'm finished, I hop out, grabbing the new towel that my mom gloated about.

When I picked it up, something fell out of it. It was a long box. Shrugging, I take it and open it.

Riley is what as on the nameplate on the necklace.

Tears began to swell my orbs. I hugged it to my chest. Putting it down, I finish drying and wrap the soft towel against my skin.

Putting on my necklace, I exit the bathroom and head to August room to tell him he could enter.

When I peeked my head into his room, he was still sleep. Confusion flooded through my head and I make my way to my room.

Closing the door, a certain blonde popped up at my window.

Smiling, she knocked as I ran to the window, opening it.

"Morning baby." She said with a small beautiful giggle and a kiss against my head.

"Morning Beautiful." I pick out a yellow sundress and look at Maya.

The dress would go beautiful with her blue orbs and blonde dandelion hair.

I walk towards her with the dress. "Maya, put this on."

She looks at it and grabs the hanger. "I'm already dressed."

I roll my eyes as I look at her wardrobe. She wears a fitted crop top with skinny ripped jeans that fit her curves and she wore these vans that were pretty cute.

"Please?" I pout and she sighs, walking towards my bed.

"Fine." I smile as I drop my towel and put on my undergarments.

She takes off her clothes, leaving her in a matching Victoria Secret set. Her B - cup boobs seemed perfect.

Not to mention, this summer she got thick. She had got a hourglass shape with a fat ass. But, she was still my Maya.

The Maya I'm in deep love with. Even though she's not deeply in love with me back.

As she slips into the dress, she scoots over to me and turns her head towards me.

"Zip it for me?"

I lift the zipper with ease and pick up her clothes.

"Pick some shoes out my closet. I'm wearing your clothes."

I begin putting on her jeans and crop top.

"But.. okay." She pulls her head back and walks to the closet, dramatically.

Once I'm done, I slip on her shoes and walk to my vanity.

Sitting down, I brush my hair. I grab my gel and slick my hair back into a ponytail.

Pushing diamond studs in my ears, Maya switches places with me.

I ruffle her hair and give her some small hoops.

"Starbucks or Dunkin' ?" I said, looking at the time on my phone.

6:12 am.

"Dunkin'." She sang in her angelic voice.

I nod and and fix my clothes and smile, opening my door to see my dad's friend brother.

"Riley. Hey Maya." He winked at her and she looked down at her phone.

"We are about to leave so...bye!"

I try closing the door but, he keeps it from closing by putting a foot in the door.

"Maya, we should hang some time." He smirked, taking out his foot and walked away.

-------

At 7 sharp, they headed out. The warm air surrounded them.

They strolled down to Dunkin' and made their order.

"I want a small iced coffee. Three pumps of mocha, two sugar."

The blonde said, smiling.

"I'll get a large strawberry coolata with whipped cream."

After they make both of our orders, we make our way to school.

A man approached us. He had a suit and briefcase in his left hand.

He looked pretty anxious and kept looking to the right.

"Run." The whisper of the man lingered mint.

We looked at each other, confused.

"Run!" He yelled as a white van, starting abruptly flying down the street, towards us.

Maya screams as we begin running.

Run.

Just run.

As fast as possible.

Make it as far as you can.

If your caught, don't struggle.

Stay strong.

Know daddy's hear for you.

As I'm being dragged to the white van, I see Maya, struggling.

"M- m- maya, stop struggling.." I stuttered as I drifted off and the world went black.

-------

An;

The part in this was just what she was thinking about what her dad told her.

But sorry for this late post!!