Chapter 7

JIN POV

Yg: "EOMMA!!!!!!"my oldest son shout

Jn: "yes baby"

Yg: " mom i'm not a baby anymore"

Jn: " what every you say yoongi your still my baby either you like it or not"

Yg: " ugh what ever mom and I told you mom its SUGA not yoongi"

Jn: " no I gave you a name and its KIM YOONGI, oh I forgot why are shouting?"

Yg: "oh yes mom do you know where my headphone is??"

Jn: " no I don't sweety  try to ask your father"

Yg: " k thanks" and then he left to change his cloths 

I prepare all the things we need, namjoon and I decide to take the kids on the park

we need to take a break to have more time on our kids.

jh:" tae tae put your shirt on!!!" I heard hoseok shout to taehyung running in the stairs 

jn:" taehyung come let mommy dress you up, hoseok go on help kookie to put his shoes and call your brothers and father so you have all day playing"  he leave and tae come to mewe already inside the car sing " Meosjaengi" the tomato song and suddenly namjoon step the break we all shock ,after kookie cry I directly look at my children if they all right

jn:" what happen?" I ask and take jk out to his babysit

nj:" I almost hit the dog, it was running fast and I don't want to hit it i have no choice"  I look taehyung looking outside watching the black with white dog running 

jn:" tae you alright?" he just nod at my question 

we arrive at the park, the kids running and playing with other kids and me and namjoon find a place to put all are belongings , after an minutes we rest and talk about works or the kids, we find a place near the slides so we easily watch the kids but i wonder i didn't see taehyung but i didn't mind it cause i own he just finding some bugs or others insects later on i saw him running with hoseok, i call them to eat lunch they all eat normally except tae he eat fast and put some food again on his plate .

th:"mom can i eat with my friends over there?" he ask and point the tree, i agree and he ran away

after how many hours we ready to go i call the kids but with out taehyung, i told joon i look after taehyung after minutes i didn't find him i start panicking i go back to the car to ask help but i saw him already inside the car and we go home.

-------------------------

many days left after we went to park but taehyung acting strangely like he eat fast or being alone but today all of them went to school and kookie ,jimin and tae is in their grandma house but before that taehyung don't want to come but he had no choice so i that change to go inside his bedroom i didn't see anything but i suddenly hear a bark of a dog so i look under his bed i saw a dog the dog that we "almost" hit now i know.

its already 6 and we eating dinner as usual he eat fast and go to his room after we eat all the kids prepare to sleep i told joon about the dog and he agree .

in the morning like everyday routine joon went to work and sg and jh to school i was cleaning kookie and jimin watching cartoons suddenly my brother kim seok-joong and he ask to take the three children outside and i say yes but taehyung didn't want to so my brother carry him.

i went to his room again and get the dog and i call joon to come with me to the vet to check the dog, other special treatment  and they told us to come back every month for check up and we know the dog is month old so we really need to take care .

its already evening and i know they already eaten so did yoongi and hoseok so we just take out some food and buy the things for the dog like food, shampoo others things we already arrive i look at the window and saw them watching some funny cartoon but taehyung look sad i go inside and kiss their forehead one by one .

jn:"kids me and daddy had a surprise " they all look at me and joon enter with the dog on his arms and give it to tae, tae look at us confuse.

th:" you agree?" he ask looking at me and the dog.

jn:"yes" i reply taehyung really wanted a dog before but i didn't agree because kookie is still a little we can't take care both of them so i just this is a right time.

jm:" my dy what his name"

jn:"ask tae tae" tae look at me like he was asking a permission i just nod.

jk:"tantan" jungkook said while patting the dog.

th:"yeah kim yeontan"

nj:"ok yeontan it is"

after that the kids sleep in our bedroom and taehyung hugging yeontan.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2/19/2020