[29]

The next morning, the sun shines bright. That it could make Hyejung's eyes blind.

Hyejung squint her eyes, unable to open them as the blinding sun shines in front of her eyes. Hyejung saw a pile of her engagement invitation cards beside of her bed.

'Still a little more to go.' She thought. She bath and put on her dress afterwards.

    After that, she wake Yoongi up to brought him along. "Oppa, wake up. We still have a lot more to send." Hyejung wake him up.

"No... I'm sleepy. Let me sleep for 30 minutes." Yoongi said, half asleep.

"You can't! Your 30 minutes is more like 12 hours. Remember? When i asked you to wake up to buy groceries together. You didn't wake up and slept for 20 hours straight. You only wake up to eat!" She nagged at Yoongi. But there's no respond.

"Come on! Oppa!" Hyejung said and pulled Yoongi to sit. Yoongi then gave up and went to bath. After that, he wear his clothes.

    After they sent all of the invitation cards to their friends, there was two cards left.

"Hmm... who we didn't give yet?" Hyejung asked to Yoongi. Before Yoongi could speak, Hyejung got an idea.

"I'll give this to Sunhi." Hyejung said.

X"Why would you give it to her? Is she going to come though?" Yoongi said, feeling down.

"Don't worry... she will come." Hyejung said and smile.

"And... I'll take this one." Yoongi said and snatched the card in Hyejung's hands.

"Oppa! What are you going to do with that card?" Hyejung asked. Yoongi just kept quiet and walk.

  {Ding dong!} The door bell ring.

Sunhi was wearing her clothes. Nanjoon was still sleeping. Namjoon's mom went out for a while no one answered the door.

The bell defening Sunhi's ears as the door bell kept ringing.

{Ding dong ding dong ding dong.}

'Wtf... who the heck is playing with the bell.' Namjoon thought after he woke up from the deafening bell.

Then, he went to sleep when the door bell stopped ringing as Sunhi open the door.

"What do you want? Can't you have a little patient?" Sunhi said angrily.

"Okay, okay no need to be angry. We're here to give you our engagement invitation card." Hyejung said and hand the card.

Sunhi took it and open the card. Then, Hyejung come close to her and whisper.

"I have a surprise for you too." And smirk to her. Then they went back home.

"What is that, Sunhi?" Namjoon asked as he saw the card in Sunhi's hands after he come down from the stair.

"Yoongi and Hyejung's engagement invitation card." Sunhi said with down face.

"What?!! They're going to engage already? That's so fast." Namjoon said and realised that Sunhi was down.

"I'm sorry that I didn't realise that you were down about this." Namjoon said and hugged Sunhi.

"But it's hella fast." Namjoon still going on about it.

"It's okay... it's fast indeed." Sunhi said while clenching tightly into Namjoon's shirt. Namjoon felt bad once again.

"So, are we going or not?" Namjoon asked.

"Yes, i feel bad for not coming." Sunhi said.

    After Yoongi and Hyejung arrives home, Yoongi waited outside until Hyejung get into the house.

Hyejung turn around and asked "oppa, why aren't you coming in?" with confused face.

"I have something to do." Yoongi said and went without words.

'What the heck is with him...' Hyejung thought.

   He went to Seven cafe to work. He open the door, and saw workers was so busy. Even Kimhyo who always hanging around and do nothing helped.

"Hurry up Yoongi. We're busy." Kimhyo said. After the customers began to lessen, Kimhyo stopped working and start hanging around and relaxing with coffee as usual.

It was an opportunity for Yoongi to talk to her. Yoongi walk closer to her while she was holding up a cup full of coffee as she was about to have a sip.

Kimhyo was shocked when Yoongi called her from behind.

"Noona." as she was gulping and enjoying her good favourite coffee that she slightly jumped and coughing, chocked on coffee.

"Why are you surprising me?" Kimhyo said, pissed off and still coughing because her throat doesn't feel good.

"Sorry noona. Bye the way, here is my engagement invitation card." Yoongi hands out the card. Kimhyo take it and was shocked.

"I'll be sure to come. That was fast though. I thought you were still alone. You know what i mean." Kimhyo said.

"It was arranged." Yoongi said and went back to work.

    "You gave her the card?" Jimin asked as Yoongi walked past him when he was wiping the table.

"Yes, why? Are you going to confess?" Yoongi asked.

"I don't know. But i think she hates me. She havent talked to me, she didn't reply my messages and she totally ignored me." Jimin said.

"Whoa... that's a whole level of dumbness. Never thought I befriend with a clueless person all this time." Yoongi said.

"What do you mean?" Jimin asked.

"Nothing. You'll understand sooner or later." Yoongi said. Jimin was still confused. Then, he let it go as he was too lazy to think.

He couldn't help but look at Kimhyo every second thinking if he should confess or not. After they were done with their work, they went home.

    Jimin was in his room, still thinking wether he should confess or not.

What he has to say. How he would plan it. The chances of her to accept him.

He also worried about Sunhi. What if Yoongi kiss Hyejung? What if Sunhi turns into bubbles? How would Yoongi be if he knew that Sunhi won't be here? What Yoongi's reaction if he know about all of this?

Jimin scratch his head out of stress and then he throw himself to bed.